Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Will you be lost without LOST?
    I'm really looking forward to the final episode Sunday night but I'm also dreading it. I love a good story and LOST has told many good stories over the years.

Can anyone recommend a good saga-type TV show that I can watch when LOST ends? Must have a good story line. Vampires need not apply.

And if there are any LOSTies out there, what do you think ALTBen saw when ALTDesmond was beating him up? (He later told ALTLocke that he thought he saw something during the beating.) And what did ALTDesmond mean when he told ALTBen that he wanted to help ALTLocke "let go?"

(I suspect that at the end Hurley will be the Island-keeper.)

ABW Ambassador
    This Sunday is last episode? I watched the first few this season but then had lots of stuff come up and haven't watched any since.

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    I'm where Trust was...we just started watching LOST. I'd watched the first season, and nothing since then. My fiance and I are just starting now.

I'm a huge fan of Firefly, great writing, great characters, great plot. It was cancelled (rumor says it was too expensive to produce) but you can still rent the DVDs. They're definitely worth the time, and I'm not really a big TV person.

We also watch 24, but that's more like action/adventure. Plot kind of fizzled out this last season, but the first two seasons were really good.

I've been watching LOST since day one and it sucks that it's finally over. Only show in history I would actually plan around to make sure I was able to watch it each night.

I started watching V last/this year. I used to watch the show as a kid so I figured I'd give the new show a try. It's pretty good, hopefully it'll hang around. Just curious if it'll stay on the same night once LOST is gone.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I've not watched any of the final season yet! No spoilers please, I will fail horribly to resist reading them

Can anyone recommend a good saga-type TV show that I can watch when LOST ends? Must have a good story line. Vampires need not apply.
    Hmmm while they are both finished I really enjoyed The Wire and The Shield. Also Supernatural is pretty enjoyable.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    This Sunday is last episode? I watched the first few this season but then had lots of stuff come up and haven't watched any since.
    Welcome back to the island, Trust!

I watched just a couple of episode the first season, and then forgot about that program... (Until two weeks ago!)

On this ABW poll thread on March 24th, 2008: What's your favorite LOST (TV) character, I was the one who voted for Trust, because at that time I didn't knew about any of the LOST character names...

Well, with all of the PR on TV about the last episode of Lost this next Sunday, I decided to catch up on the whole dam thing...

So last week I went to Fancast, and I decided to watch the whole enchilada from day one...

From: Season 1 Episode 1 on 9/22/04, to Season 6 Episode 16 on 5/18/10 here: http://www.fancast.com/tv/Lost/93942/full-episodes

Btw, after being lost for over 100 hours, now I would vote for Sawyer...

And now that the end is near, I feel a little bit like Rhea! :
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good saga-type TV show that I can watch when LOST ends? Must have a good story line.
    This Sucks!

On Sunday, the Lost become found...

On Monday, the last 24 hours get done...

On Tuesday, .............. I can't talk about next Tuesday now...

But for Tuesday, I would happily would pay you for a today!

Tonight. 7 pm EST, 6 pm CST. I read somewhere that the final episode is being broadcast simultaneously everywhere in the world that ABC shows it, so that's GMT +7 hours for everybody.

I'm actually really glad it's over. It's been a good show, I've enjoyed keeping up with it, but for the first time I can remember, a show has run from beginning to middle to end rather than drag everything out until the ratings force it to be canceled (leaving unresolved stories).

I posted on Twitter last night... if you're all caught up on Lost and you don't mind brief profanity, this comic might be up your alley: http://hijinksensue.com/2010/05/20/m...r-magic-beans/

As for other shows... my wife and I watch Lie to Me. I've been watching Smallville lately. That's... about it. We're not huge TV watchers, really. But I've heard great things about Flash Forward.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

I've watched from the beginning. I must admit, it started to get a bit annoying - with more questions than answers - in the middle, but the last couple of seasons have been really good.

Last night, our local station ran the Pilot episode again, and I could help but watch it... it was fun to see all of the original characters again.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
    Tonight. 7 pm EST, 6 pm CST. I read somewhere that the final episode is being broadcast simultaneously everywhere in the world that ABC shows it, so that's GMT +7 hours for everybody.
    Was just checking to be sure so I don't miss it but it looks like the actual last episode is starting at 9PM and going for 2 1/2 hours until 11:30. Before that they have from 7-9

"The Final Journey"
    Reviewing the events of the series; past and present cast members discuss their experiences.

4 1/2 hours of Lost.

Thanks for the info Trust. Also there's a "Jimmy Kimmel Live" event at midnight tonight with some of the LOST cast members.

I'm gonna need an afternoon nap for this!

I never started the series and after reading a few threads here at ABW it seems that I would be lost with LOST. Might start at the beginning with Netflix someday.

Yeah, it's a very hard show to jump into in the middle, I wouldn't even try to follow along at the end. Had several friends/family try to start watching after the first couple of seasons (due to me always talking about). I ended up with 100 questions every week. So I told them to stop watching, lol.

Oh, and Rhea. To answer your question (I had to look up and remember which episode it was and forgot to come back), that punch flashes back to the "Dead is Dead" episode (Season 5, Episode 12).

What's Lost?
    :rankn-scp John - This is our chosen profession. This is our way. This is what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by JCSupSvc View Post
    What's Lost?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABC is this [<-->] close from being deleted from my channel list. Lost is over, FlashForward is cancelled, obviously ABC is going toward pleasing mad wife swappers and multitasking bachelorettes. WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of CRAP!

Not only six years wasted, but the last four hours today, REALLY SUCKS!

Never saw even one episode. But the finale of Celebrity Apprentice was very good even if a bit predictable.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal View Post
    What a load of CRAP!

Not only six years wasted, but the last four hours today, REALLY SUCKS!
    So everybody died right? And they just had a little island adventure before they passed?

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    So everybody died right?
    Now I never have to watch ANY of it.

actually I did watch the first season, but that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    ABC is this [<-->] close from being deleted from my channel list. Lost is over, FlashForward is cancelled, obviously ABC is going toward pleasing mad wife swappers and multitasking bachelorettes. WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are Two, count them, TWO, ABC shows I watch - Desperate Housewives, and the best unknown show on network TV - Castle. (Walt's still dead)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Before today last episode...

I was able to use my imagination of what could happen next!

But, after today last episode...

All I can remember is that Jack died, and on one J.K.L. ads., the shower scene with Jack, J.K. and the soap on the floor... So, in the words of Ben, so sorry Jack!

Talk about a twisted ending of Lost!

Btw, I don't know why, but I have the feeling that just like the Friday the 13 movies, they're going to come back in the near future and make another Lost (whatever) movie or ....

Loved the final episode.

>sniffle<

*honk*

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I just did not like that ending at all, but then I've never been a big fan of, 'they all die' movies and such, you look back at it and it seems pointless.

Great actors, and really good individual stories, but the overall plot and focus/ending just disappointed me.

On the upside, I've been following Flash Forward, and enjoying it, it seems to have the same general 'feel' with multiple storylines all merging at some indefinable point in the future. If you like the 'What does it all mean?' mysterious episodes and stories, I recommend Flash Forward, check it out on Hulu.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Of course, shortly after I posted the above, they cancelled Flash Forward. Guess I'll never see the ending of that series either, heh.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread