Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    affiliate networks in various countries
    Hi!

I would really appreciate with some information regarding some affiliate partners or networks in following countries:
    Czech Rep, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Poland, Spain, Baltic Countries.

We are using Tradedoubler at the moment in some, but they are not present everywhere.

Also if anyone has a contact to Zanox (they seem to be ignoring the requests), spread the word

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Would recommend contacting Web Gains

Just getting started working with them on a multi language program and heard good things about them.

zanox has a page that summarizes their Top 10 Performing Programs and Top 10 Newest Programs by country:
    http://affiliate.zanox.com/

You can also put them in your RSS feed.

Let me know if you have any further specific questions.

We are starting with Webgains as well, as for Zanox, we have had some real difficulties contacting them, for already like 2-3 times we have sent the information about our company and our campaign, but no real response from them

Not sure if this is what your looking for but....
    Hope these few maybe able to help

cleafs.com
    tradetracker.com
    tradedoubler.com
    affili.net

Affiliate Manager
    Why those countries only?

Just curious

ToomasT, perhaps you can help clarify something for me. I got the impression based on your first post that you were a publisher looking for offers in the those countries. However based on your new post it sounds youre acting more as an advertiser with campaigns. Please let me know (and perhaps forward me the email) so that I can send it in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria B View Post
    Why those countries only?

Just curious

Hi, because in rest of the countries we already have good partners And in every other country we have not started, yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Loonan - zanox View Post
    ToomasT, perhaps you can help clarify something for me. I got the impression based on your first post that you were a publisher looking for offers in the those countries. However based on your new post it sounds youre acting more as an advertiser with campaigns. Please let me know (and perhaps forward me the email) so that I can send it in the right direction.
    Sorry, if my post was confusing. We are definitely an advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by ToomasT View Post
    Hi!

I would really appreciate with some information regarding some affiliate partners or networks in following countries:
    Czech Rep, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Poland, Spain, Baltic Countries.

We are using Tradedoubler at the moment in some, but they are not present everywhere.

Also if anyone has a contact to Zanox (they seem to be ignoring the requests), spread the word
    I'm a managing person from polish affiliate network NetSales.pl
    We have merchants like ING, Union Investment, Microsoft, PEPSI and many others. Don hesitate to contact me via email marcin.michalski@netsales.pl

best regards

Marcin

Affiliate Manager
    Well... if you are interested in Netherlands then Netherlands is interested in you

As far as Zanox is concerned, same ignorance happened with me when i was started my Affiliate Program. But after when they took my application to their concern. their CS was fine. But after my completing the requirement and application fill, they didnt even tend to respond and saying that they dont want to work with us :S

Have you tried Affiliatewindow? they are pretty good network but one drawback is, they charge freakinly high... and usually merchants cannot spend on just promises and upfront forecasting only....
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Craig Stephen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://Logoinn.com/affiliate-program"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="1"]Logoinn.com[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://Logodesign247.com"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][URL="http://www.logodesign247.com/affiliate/"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logodesign247.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE]
    [EMAIL="affiliate@logoinn.com"][SIZE="2"]Contact Us[/SIZE][/EMAIL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=30741"][COLOR="Black"]Full [B]PPC[/B] Allowed / [B]30%[/B] flat commission / Unlimited Cookies [/COLOR][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logo Design[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]24/7[/B][/COLOR]][/URL][/SIZE]

Affiliate Network Turkey
    Is there any Affiliate Network where I can find Merchants for the turkish online Market? Or is there even a Turkish Network?
    Thanks much for you help,
    Tanja

Interested too as HomeExchange.com launched a Turkish program and will need to add it to a network.

ABW Ambassador
    for turkish market it would be nice to consider zanox. as far as i am concerned there are no affiliate networks right now established over there although i am aware of a few efforts from turkish to explore that area too and so in the near future we will see developements happen affiliatewise.

i am very interested in getting into this market as well so i have it on my roadmap and looking constantly for any changes happening

Programmer and Entrepreneur rspineanu's Avatar
    In Romania you can try 2Parale (http://www.2parale.ro/?locale=en).

It's a company I started and later sold, so I can help you reach them with an intro to the CEO.

They still use our technology (2Performant), so we keep in close contact.

You can send me a message.

ABW Ambassador
    rspineanu are any other affiliate networks operating in romania?

There is http://www.piatadigitala.ro/. 2Parale is the market leader by far.

I noticed you created an account on 2Parale. If you have questions I can help...

ABW Ambassador
    plz send me an email with your gtalk and/or MSN details so we can talk more

thanks ;-)

I have no idea where to find your email from abestweb.

Mine is radu@2performant.com, feel free to email me. Maybe we could talk on Skype? I don't use MSN or Gtalk.

CPA Network Rep
    Anyone interested in Baltic Market (Estonia, Latvia) can try our affiliate network pay4results.eu. We have >20 exclusive offers in finance, retail for these markets. CPC/CPA-s.

You should really try Doaffiliate.net ! We are offering finance offers in Baltics, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain.

If you decide to join us, then write me PM and ask for increased commissions!

Hope to see you on our side!
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; June 9th, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

Three year old thread friend. Also, not sure if you are going to have PM privileges yet with your post count.

Finally I believe it's already been mentioned to you about taking the time to read the rules about posting links and recruiting, but others will decide.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Roland, I corrected your link. While we would like to get involvement from more European networks agree that you need to carefully read the forum Rules prominently posted at the top of every page. I do see that you took the time to write an Introduction and hope you can become a contributing member of the forum.

25. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Loonan - zanox View Post
    zanox has a page that summarizes their Top 10 Performing Programs and Top 10 Newest Programs by country:
    The leading affiliate marketing network in Europe – zanox.com

You can also put them in your RSS feed.

Let me know if you have any further specific questions.
    Hi Chris, We, topwedding.com also sent an application to Zanox about 7 days ago. But did not get any response. May I know how long it would spend to to build a program in Zanox? My email is affiliate@topwedding.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast