Slow and steady wins the race! What are you doing TODAY?
    It's easy to procrastinate as an affiliate and to be overwhelmed by the massive backlog of things we need to do. If we commit not to let a single day pass without doing something for our sites, I think we'll see far better results.

So...

What are you doing TODAY for your affiliate website(s)? (No need to be too specific.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Outsourcing a few tasks I hate doing, and tend to procrastinate.

1) Added some narrative to a couple of existing sites.
    2) Changed to a new theme on a WP install for a new site for our checks products.
    3) Created a couple of new header images for another site (with rotating headers).
    4) Made a bank run (found out is is getting HOT outside in Baltimore - but will be heading back to the beach tomorrow afternoon).

5) About to write details for an ABW post promoting a Sizzlin' Summer $alary Increase for Business Checks.

n/a) Then I'm heading to the airport to play with my airplane.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I was hit yesterday by a severe case of almost incurable affiliati-overwhelmus-and-paralysis. That usually happens when I have lots of outside distractions going on with family life.

So this morning, I buckled down and right now working on a site I purchased in 2003 and not done much about. Keyword rich domain. Had a one pager Popshop page so thin affiliate site. It ranked page 2 before the changes in caffeine/Mayday. Now, it is nowhere to be found and probably deep -950 after Mayday. In Yahoo it's still page 1. So kinda an experiment to see if adding content will bring the page back and seeing how long it will takes (if it ever comes back up).

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Creating a unit on weather for my home school site. Should finish today.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Working on new blog posts for both of my sites. One site more technical so that will take me a couple of days to complete. I am also studying the affiliate banners and links I have on my sites to see which ones I need to eliminate. I have decided to concentrate on just a few that are key to my subject of my blogs.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Updated my shoe site to include datafeeds from 2 more merchants, now totaling 10. Added relevant coupons for the 10 merchants, added a historical price chart, and added a price comparison table on the same shoe when applicable.

Been phasing out alot of merchants. Been phasing out alot of mainstream stuff in general.

Redesigning some sites here and there.

Actually working on getting a non-AM site back online that's had a long road of ups and downs (actually a site you would have great interest in, especially in a couple of months ). Used to be one of the biggest sites for it. Been working on it slowly for quite a long time. Ready to get it back up (If I could quit redeveloping layouts for it and finish getting the content/pics added in). It's a good break from the AM headaches though.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread