Hello all, I am interested in adding drop shipped items to my site, along with my affil products, I was wondering if there are any forums with information available to those who are just starting out, like what will I need to get started, what legal things should I read up on, what accounts should I open, what would my average initial investment have to be..... etc, kindalike a newbie checklist...

if anyone knows of some great drop ship info sites/forums please let me know,

also, I know this may be taboo, but are there any trusted dropship lists out there, or any dropship networks like the affil networks have?? (If I recieve no answers on this particular subject its understood since no one wants to flood the market... but a finger in the right direction would really help)

Thanks all..

far far away....
    I dont know the answer to the first part of you question...

I am sure there are... try ebay/auction related forums... as a lot of the power seller on ebay use dropshippers.

there are trusted dropshipper list... again ebay/auction related forums are where to find this info..

best of success...

that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

thx, I am looking at the ebay forums now,... many different catagories, I'll look thru them and see if any posts have info that I can use to choose a reliable drop shipper...

thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread