Affiliate Manager
    Paid for Job Posting But Can't Post
    Dear all,

I try this avenue, since I get no response using the Contact us form. It seems like I did break some rules with my job posting. So I tried to do the right thing bought paid placement via my CP (Paid subscription). Paid via PayPal ($250) and then nothing. No instructions or anything. I tried to post in Affiliate Manager Job Postings but it didn't work...

Is this what A best web is all about? Stealing money? I really hope this is just a misstake.

Thanks,
    Fredrik

It would be a mistake. I sent them a PM about this so they could check out what happened.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks for helping out
    BurgerBoy your response was much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Fredrik

Hopefully someone will respond to you before too long.

If you just tried to post - Its 6:30 in the morning here and they wouldn't be in the office yet to see your message and respond to it.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Fred,

Someone from iNET will need to contact you to figure out what happened. Once you pay for a job posting, you should be able to just go in and post. Have you tried that? Depending on whether the payment registered or not, this link should either take you to the payment page or the posting page.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager
    Michael
    Thanks for your reply. I did try to post, but it didn't work (was prompted to pay again). I look foward to the response from iNet.

Cheers,
    Fredrik

FredH,

iNET relocated all of our servers over to a new hosting provider during the last week, so there have been a few bugs here and there that have popped up. Did you receive a confirmation in your email that you had been charged? I'm just trying to pinpoint the fault in our job posting process.

Any additional info you can provide would be helpful. (i.e. Browser type and version, etc.)

Thanks.

Jeremy

Affiliate Manager
    I did receive a confirmation email to my email associated with my PayPal accountn (different from the email associated with my A best web account). But nothing else. Maybe we can take this discussion offline private?

Jeremy, who should Fred contact?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Fred,

I apologize that this is taking so long to get resolved. The technical resource that designed the checkout process is on vacation.

I did figure out a workaround, though. If you'd like to post the job posting here in this forum, I can move it to the Job Posting forum once you've done that.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks Michael, could you move the previous post the Job forum. Thanks for your support! I was PM:ed by iNet. But you seem to be a little quicker :-)

Affiliate Manager
    On going saga :-) I'm a fairly savvy computer/web user....

I got a private message from Jeremy Burton which I cannot reply to. Search FAQ, learned that at A best web you can PM by clicking on an email icon next someones Post. I see no email icon.

Please please please could someone post the Job posting above in the right forum. Or do I need to go to PayPal and get my money back?

Thanks,
    Fredrik

Sorry, Fred, I totally missed your earlier post. I've just moved the job posting.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread