Exclamation What can I do?
    At [REMOVED] I have not received more than 3 visitors since it has been up. I have submitted to search engines but I don't think that will do very well 'cause there is not much content to spider, but I don't know much about that kind of thing.
    I just launched [REMOVED] to help with traffic.

I would appreciate your help on how to generate traffic from free to cheap. What can I be doing better?

O ya, I also favorited the blog on "stumbleupon".

Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by Bill; June 2nd, 2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Removed Links

ConnorBringas
    Hey guys I'm new to this site. Well to drive traffic there are many different ways. Social bookmarking, article posting..just get your name out there..brand management!

Welcome to ABestWeb, dunndigidy.

Please don't drop links like that; it's against the rules here at ABW. Spend some time researching among existing posts and then feel free to ask questions. Once you have been here participating a while you will be welcome to post in the Site Review section.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

From my blog:

For at least 14 years, I’ve repeated the same “mantra” for web publishers: Be relevant and useful.

That’s the answer to many “how can I” questions:

* “How can I make money from my web site?”
    * “How can I get more traffic?”
    * “How can I increase my sales?”
    * “How can I attract links from other sites?”
    * “How can I increase my ranking in the search engines?”
    * “How can I grow my list of ‘followers‘ on Twitter?”
    * “How can I make people like me?”

Yes, folks, it’s just that simple: Be useful and relevant.

Of course, “simple” isn’t the same as easy. In fact, “being useful and relevant” can be an incredibly complex and difficult task.

You can’t be “useful” or “relevant” to everyone – only to a specific audience. That’s a huge “problem” for many web publishers: you can’t be all things to all people; you must narrow your focus in order to serve a particular audience.

Of course, being “relevant and useful” isn’t enough to guarantee any particular results — but I absolutely believe that it’s an essential foundation. Many web publishers over-rely on “search engine optimization” techniques that lead them to shift away from “relevance and usefulness” — for example, rewriting articles, titles, and headings to optimize “keyword density” and “keyword position” for search-engine crawlers (web robots), or splitting articles into “chunks” that are each optimized for a specific keyword.

Finally, I must emphasize one key it’s not enough for your site to appear useful and relevant — it must actually be useful and relevant. Web publishers whose sole focus is on “attracting traffic” often over-emphasize “keywords” (search phrases) without actually delivering on the “promise” that comes from a high ranking for a particular search phrase. That “promise” is that you will answer the question, meet the need, or solve the problem. If your web site doesn’t deliver on the promise, you’ll quickly lose that high ranking.

Write an article and submit them to ezinearticle. If your article is good enough, sure it can generate traffic to your site

You should really work on your content!!! Your visitors should find there valuable, useful and accurate info, so you can get also good backlinks, which will optimize your site.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread