Thread: Join the PerriconeMD.com Affiliate Program on buy.at!

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Join the PerriconeMD.com Affiliate Program on buy.at!
    Join The PerriconeMD.com Affiliate Program!

The Perricone MD mission is to offer an intelligent and synergistic approach to more youthful skin and optimal health. Our products are formulated with the most potent anti-aging skincare and supplements at the forefront of skin science, researched and prescribed by Dr. Nicholas Perricone.

Nicholas Perricone, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and world renowned healthy-aging expert. He completed his internship in Pediatrics at Yale Medical School and his Dermatology Residency at Ford Medical Center. Dr. Perricone is regarded as the Father of the Inflammation Theory of Aging.

After much research, Dr. Perricone introduced his patented formulations in 1998 and immediately set a new industry standard for product efficacy with results that often rival more invasive and potentially risky dermatological procedures.

PerriconeMD.com is the official site for these bestselling and much sought after anti-aging cosmeceuticals as well as anti-inflammatory diet, skin care supplements, and acne treatments. We are the only official suppliers of Perricone MD products online and our affiliate program is designed to reward you handsomely for sales.

Category
    PerriconeMD.com is ideal for websites with a female demographic such as lifestyle sites, fashion and beauty sites, parenting sites, and entertainment and celebrity sites. You can view our demographics here: http://gtomanagement.com/clients/per...-demographics/

Creative
    The PerriconeMD Affiliate program provides a wide variety of creative, including static and animated banners, a selection of text links, and a full product datafeed.

Commission Structure
    Receive 25% of the sale price less tax and shipping.

Cookie Length
    30 Days

Search Marketing/PPC Policy
    Protected SEM Bidding Keywords: Publishers/affiliates may not bid on PerriconeMD.com, DailyPerricone.com, PerriconeMD.co.uk, Perricone, Perricone MD, Dr. Perricone, NV Perricone MD, Cold Plasma or any other Perricone trademarked terms or any permutations or misspellings thereof.

Negative Matching: Publishers/affiliates are required to negative match any trademarked terms or derivations thereof to avoid any violation.

Display URL Restrictions: These are terms that publishers are prohibited from using in the display URLs of search marketing campaigns: PerriconeMD.com, DailyPerricone.com, PerriconeMD.co.uk or any derivation or typo of these URLs.

Official Site: You may not claim to be PerriconeMD.com at any time and you are further prohibited from using the term "official site" in your ad or otherwise presenting your web site as an official site.

Direct Linking: Direct linking is not allowed from paid search advertisements; however it is allowable via social media such as but not limited to Twitter and Facebook.

If PerriconeMD.com determines, in its sole discretion, that you have purchased or attempted to make any purchase in violation of the above restrictions, then PerriconeMD.com may (without limiting any other remedies available to it) pursue any or all of the following actions:

•Withhold all Payouts or other compensation otherwise payable to you for the month in which you purchased the prohibited trademarked terms;
    •Contact the search engine in which your ad was found to ask that these ads be removed immediately and permanently;
    •Remove you from the Program permanently and immediately.
    These policies apply to all search engines.

Affiliate Management
    This program is proactively managed by GTO Management. Reach Karen, Wade and Joel at perriconemd@gtomanagement.com.

JOIN NOW! http://www.buy.at/us/program-details...gram=perricone
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Hello,

This is to make any current buy.at US affiliate partners promoting the PerriconeMD program aware that the program has closed. An email went out last week, but I wanted to post here as well for anyone who may have missed it.

Thank you, as always, for choosing buy.at merchants. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

My best,

Hello,
    I am a newbie affiliate. I want to sign-up at buy.at Before I want to know the minimum requirements to be approved. Looking to hear back.

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezgrx View Post
    Hello,
    I am a newbie affiliate. I want to sign-up at buy.at Before I want to know the minimum requirements to be approved. Looking to hear back.
    Hello,

We're thrilled you are interested in working with buy.at!

Feel free to reach out to me direct once you've applied and I will personally look into your application. If you have any questions or feedback during the application process, feel free to share those with me as well.

Best,
    Kim

5. Newsletter Signup