Thread: (SAS) A Gift Personalized ROCKS!

Smile (SAS) A Gift Personalized ROCKS!
    Sometimes you just have to scream to the world when a program makes a turnaround. The A Gift Personalized affiliate program in ShareASale has doubled in conversion and EPC rates over the last year.

30 Day EPC: $19.12
    30 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00%
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 1.24%
    30 Day Average Sale: $73.40

We have been reinvigorating past top performers, recruiting new niche specific affiliates and coming up with consistent promotions to really drive up the conversion and EPC.

Here are some tips about what banners to promote:

This is our best converting banner, ID 69130:

This is our best converting text link, ID 15372:
    Click here to shop for Engraved Gifts

We've also seen some nice growth from our always updated datafeed through Popshops and Datafeedfile.

Oddly enough, this is our number one datafeed product, Personalized Black Leather Can Koozie:

We have some exciting news for affiliates coming soon. Look for an announcement in the ShareASale Affiliate Promotions: June 2010 forum in the next few days.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    You've done a great job with them, but then again, thats pretty easy cause they have some awesome stuff. Our members have given us great reviews on their purchases.

Outsourced Program Manager
    High average order, 0% reversal rate. Both key items for a quality affiliate program.

Regards,
    Chris
    -

Chris Thompson - [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Bordeaux Marketing Group[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Affiliate Program Management[/URL] and [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Online Marketing Strategy[/URL]
    Check us out on our Facebook Fan Page at -
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117[/URL]

Best Sellers
    I have a best seller list from A Gift Personalized for any affiliates that want to get a head start on their holiday promotions. Ask me and I'll email it to you. Not posting publicly.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

I'll take that List Hoff.

Sent! Thanks for asking.
    Greg Hoffman

New banners available in Shareasale for A Gift Personalized! Check out the whole set...

Have I told you lately that conversion is double from this time last year???

Greg Hoffman

New coupon available today. Free Shipping on all purchases, expires 10/31.

Find it in the ShareASale Deals and Coupons Database, ID 42060.

Still offering that best seller list to anyone that asks.
    Greg Hoffman

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Can you send me the list too. With that free ship coupon I want to get some things going.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Here's a reminder on why A Gift Personalized Rocks. We have a newly recruited affiliate running a deal of the day today on one of our products. This afternoon, the merchant noticed that the product was priced 20% lower than it should have been. It was an accident coupled with a new free shipping code. But the affiliate has already sold two dozen. We are not changing the price until tomorrow and I even gave the affiliate a nice bump in commission. The affiliate is very happy.

11/1 - 12/24 - Free Ground Shipping - "fdfsagp"
    Look for Deal 43840 in the Shareasale Deals and Coupons Database.
    Greg Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    Here's a reminder on why A Gift Personalized Rocks. We have a newly recruited affiliate running a deal of the day today on one of our products. This afternoon, the merchant noticed that the product was priced 20% lower than it should have been. It was an accident coupled with a new free shipping code. But the affiliate has already sold two dozen. We are not changing the price until tomorrow and I even gave the affiliate a nice bump in commission. The affiliate is very happy.

11/1 - 12/24 - Free Ground Shipping - "fdfsagp"
    Look for Deal 43840 in the Shareasale Deals and Coupons Database.
    By the way, that affiliate sold 49 units in one day. I'm very happy with that!
    Greg Hoffman

Holy Cow!
    I honestly have never seen A Gift Personalized at such a high conversion rate. This is amazing.

7 Day EPC: $16.22
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00%
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 3.79%
    7 Day Average Sale: $17.56
    Greg Hoffman

Conversion in November was the highest it's been since December 2008. This program is on fire!!!! More news to come this week.
    Greg Hoffman

Did anyone just see that order in A Gift Personalized? I know one of you did!!!

$1,168 order with a $233 commission.
    Greg Hoffman

15. Newsletter Signup