Best type of affiliate network for my product?
    I am about to go live with a site selling turnkey order fulfillment services for small and medium size ecommerce online retailers. I am trying to determine if affiliate marketing is a good option for the site at this point since: 1) there is little traffic on the site right now, and 2) it is a service, not product offering. The markets for the service are any company in the US or any country internationally selling product online with the US as their target audience.

Can someone recommend an affiliate program that would be a good fit - or tell me if this is not the right option for this stage of the business?

Last edited by loxly; June 3rd, 2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: removed link to go daddy parked page

http and a telephoto
    Since the link in your post was to a godaddy parked page I would say you aren't ready for an affiliate program.
    Deborah Carney

Outsourced Program Manager - Parenting Niche hermedia's Avatar
    I agree with Loxly- if your site and service are not established then it's not time to plan your affiliate program .....

Affiliate Manager Resume Companion's Avatar
    agreed. our business has been in beta since Jan 2010 and while we are making money and have received good reviews from sites like thrillist and killerstartups, we have decided not to launch our affiliate program until we have completed further conversion optimization testing.

Another way to look at it - if you are going to rely on affiliate marketing to constitute all of your revenue, you are probably not ready to launch a program. affiliate marketing should compliment your existing marketing mix (PPC, SEO, email, blogging, twitter, fb, prweb, etc etc)

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread