Post We are looking for someone to help us set up and manage an Affiliate Program
    Hi there,

We're a business that recently expanded to the US (createmychocolate.com), and we'd like to explore Affiliate Marketing.

I would love to hear from Affiliate Program Managers that are open to a pay-per-performance fee structure and have achieved great discounts with the major networks.

We have an extremely unique product (design-your-own chocolate bars) that sells very well and think that a pay per performance structure should be in the interest of both the program manager and us.

If you'd like to contact me, I'd appreciate info about 1) The networks you work with 2) the special deals and discounts you have with them 3) the services you can do and 4) your pricing proposal.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; June 7th, 2010 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Unlinked, Removed Manual Signature

Mmmmm a mi me gusta chocolate, you should look up Loxly.

Moderator Note: I removed the link to your web site and the manual signature.

You'll find some suggestions here about finding someone to manage your program:

http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130444

If you're looking for an OPM to work on pure commissions, you can find some threads about that as well. No reputable OPM does that.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread