Outsourced Program Manager - Parenting Niche hermedia's Avatar
    Google thoughts ...
    Yes, I am a hard core Google freak fan. With the exception of the Affiliate Network. It's just missing something (well a few somethings.)

Today I logged onto the network and saw this most incredible announcement:
    ... (firefox)

ABW Ambassador
    I see that too, except I have to scroll down since they still haven't fixed the everything fitting on my screen issue.

I noticed it yesterday too.

Way to go G.

Me also, still the same today......
    Where's the Great Life of Affiliate Marketing Hiding?

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    It's been like that since last week.

Here's what I see under announcements (followed by a link to a newsletter and a list of new advertisers):

Link subscriptions, product data feeds and automated reporting files will be delayed during system maintenance window
    6.4.2010 In conjunction with the scheduled system maintenance this weekend, all automated files scheduled for delivery on Saturday, June 5th, 2010 will be delayed. This delay will impact all link subscription files, product data feed delivery and any automated reports you have configured. We expect all automated files to be updated and delivered by Saturday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyM View Post
    Link subscriptions, product data feeds and automated reporting files will be delayed during system maintenance window
    6.4.2010 In conjunction with the scheduled system maintenance this weekend, all automated files scheduled for delivery on Saturday, June 5th, 2010 will be delayed. This delay will impact all link subscription files, product data feed delivery and any automated reports you have configured. We expect all automated files to be updated and delivered by Saturday evening.
    This same text is visible in between the diamonds, one letter at a time. It's like a secret code!
    Your Ad Here.

Hmm, wonder why I don't have the diamonds with the secret code. It's a mystery. I use Internet Explorer.

ABW Ambassador
    I don't see the diamonds with the secret code either. No problem on reading the announcement. I'm using IE8.

Althoguht I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to read this announcements. Didn't even notice it is there until I read this thread.

I wish GAN will fix the weird page fitting issue soon...

Suspecting it might be. Character Encoding setting differences for the one who entered it, the system settings on their end, and each individual reader's settings. I don't pretend to understand it. Yet, have seen some similar issues relating to encoding.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

I think it's what is sometimes called double-byte character strings, as opposed to the old single-byte ASCII character sets. Why it wasn't displaying correctly, however, is a mystery to me.

Looks like someone has made a new post there and it displays OK now in Firefox, Chrome and IE.

I don't think Google checks in here much anymore except for new program announcements. Real serious concerns aren't addressed like the datafeed file type problem.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread