Thread: Greg’s 2yr Anniversary w/buy.at!

Talking Greg’s 2yr Anniversary w/buy.at!
    Today marks Greg Bennett’s official 2 year anniversary with buy.at! Brought on as one of the pioneering members of the buy.at US account management team, Greg fearlessly embraced the challenging role as Kim’s understudy and has grown to love her ‘Type A’ personality

A key member of the team, Greg supports our massive Ticketmaster account and is responsible for growing several other leading programs in our network. On behalf of the entire buy.at team, we wanted to say congrats!!! We are truly thankful to have such a fantastic member of the team

In honor of his 2 year milestone, we put him in the hot seat and asked a few fun questions to share with the ABW community. Enjoy!

-Amy

What’s your favorite thing about working for buy.at?
    My favorite thing about working for buy.at is how tight knit our team is. We’ve had a year of transitions and challenges, and have become a family because of them.

What is your most memorable moment in the affiliate industry?
    When living legend Kim Salvino was hired as the head of Account Management at buy.at! I was intimidated by her reputation, but knew things would be fine when she gave me a copy of The Devil Wears Prada and assured me she was no Miranda Priestly.

Name one fact about you that surprises most people.
    I can name all 44 presidents of the United States in order. It’s a great party trick.

If you gave only one piece of advice to affiliates, what would it be?
    Play by the rules. Removing someone from a program for violating PPC terms is my least favorite thing to do.

Who’s your most favorite boss?
    My favorite boss is obviously buy.at’s own Miranda Priestly, Kim Salvino!!

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Oh Greg! You certainly brighten up my days at buy.at!

Seriously, Greg is fantastic. And trust me. I definitely hold him to high standards!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GREG!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Name one fact about you that surprises most people.
    I can name all 44 presidents of the United States in order. It’s a great party trick.

-->Oh yeah? Well I can do between two and three hundred pushups within two minutes. (Great bar bet material, eh?)

Who’s your most favorite boss?
    My favorite boss is obviously buy.at’s own Miranda Priestly, Kim Salvino!!

-->Uh-Oh. She's [kinda] my boss, too. She is solely responsible for getting us involved in the checks vertical. She got me to sign up with 4Checks nearly three years ago (by coincidence, they just terminated us yesterday).

Seriously, Greg - Congratulations on reaching your two-year anniversary. You have experienced (endured?) many changes along the way but, knowing you, I believe it helps you thrive. So keep on keepin' on! And remind me that I owe ya a drink to celebrate this milestone the next time I see you. (How 'bout after work at the Sly Fox next Monday or Tuesday?)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    If there's a prize for guessing... I'm going with 2 years!!!

Congrats Greg

Affiliate Network Rep Greg Bennett - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes

Bill, I am located in New York, so meeting at the Sly Fox tonight or tomorrow may prove a bit difficult. Maybe we can meet later this summer at ASE?

Working with my buy.at colleagues has been a blessing and I can't wait to see what the future holds!
    Greg Bennett | Account Manager
    Tel: 888-791-0341 x3 | AIM: GregBennettbuyat
    email: gregory.bennett@buy.at

6. Newsletter Signup