A Statistical Anomaly
    Okay--this is either the dumbest newbie question in history or I stand to learn a lot from the answer.

How is it possible that there is no mention of Ads4Dough on this forum? It can't be a statistical anomaly--the odds of that are just off the chart. So I'm assuming that these guys are somehow "outside" of the set of things that get discussed here, for some reason. Do they have another name? Or is something negative (spamming, etc.)?

Or my searching skills are just so bad that I can't find them on there anywhere. I searched for A4D also and got a big zero.

Finally--just in case this results in a locked topic:

I've really pondered whether to post this or not--because if this is a "hot button" topic I'll upset people and then things can get out of control fast. All I'm trying to do is discover why what appears to be a good deal (to me) is non-existent on a forum where I believe the opinions expressed are trustworthy and sincere.

http and a telephoto
    Never heard of them. If they show up with a link drop.... it will be bye-bye to both of you.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Possibly because their website isn't even finished yet. The TOOLS section has a popup claiming "Soon!"
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I'm searching this forum to find information on AM networks, so that I can know who I might want to do business with and who I don't. These guys did not show up once in any search, but they are mentioned very often at some other am forums--so I'm getting the impression that maybe this has to do with the "white hat" thing that's a bit of a mystery to me. Maybe these guys are affiliated with the "gray" or "black" hat side of The Force and so they don't even merit discussion here. That's what I've been able to piece together, anyway. But being a beginner I'm just learning about the Dark Side, er, the "White Hat" and "Not-So-White Hat" and I'm seeing that this whole question is going to bring up a whole lot of other issues. It's a tough thing for a newb to figure out, because everybody claims to be "ethical" and so this whole thing about hat color is concerning me quite a lot.

So that's why I posted the question. I have some experience with forums, and I know that posting on something like this can get me accused of being a troll or a spammer or even banned (or threatened with it) just because it hits people in the emotions. I need to know this-- so I took the chance and asked the question. But if you need to lock or delete this, well then I will have learned something important from just that.

http and a telephoto
    We don't need to lock or delete this, but will be watching for inappropriate posting to this thread.

Hope that helps you with your exploration of what is allowed and not.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Ads4Dough... the name screams SPAM or perhaps SCAM. I'm sorry I can't add anything to the discussion beyond that. To me, names like that are a major red flag.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

7. Thanks From:

Quote Originally Posted by daniel m. Clark View Post
    ads4dough... The name screams spam or perhaps scam.
    +1
    :rankn-scp John - This is our chosen profession. This is our way. This is what we do.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Not sure why a negative search here on them is a statistical anonaly. They are a CPA Network, like hundreds of other CPA networks out there. I'm sure they aren't the only one who won't come up in a search. It's not so surprising as this forum isn't heavily focused towards CPA, but rather CPS affiliate marketing.

What is it in particular are you wanting to know about them that you haven't found in the other forums that do have discussions about them?

If you are a newbie trying to sort out the world of affiliate marketing, you should keep in mind that many CPA networks are also affiliates themselves. You may be directly competing against your network.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread