Must wait between reporting posts?
    Why this rule:

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 56 seconds."
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I've lowered it to 15 seconds, but the setting is tied to other things also and has to be in place to inhibit spammers and DOS attacks. I found a mod to have different settings for different usergroups. I'll see if iNET would be willing to implement that for us.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

That should help, I try to report all the spam that I find in the morning since I am on the east coast so the mod can get ride of it when they log on and do not have to go looking for it. This is the first time I ever was not able to report spam.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

It has been that way since the makeover and leaves spam posts unreported - although I'm sure the mods can follow the spammers' slimy trail.

If it's the same spammer, don't sweat it. We can handle multiple posts at once.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread