Results 1 to 1 of 1
June 15th, 2010, 03:14 PM #1
Anjolee Affiliate Program
- Join Date
- June 9th, 2009
- San Diego, CA
Why Become An Affiliate?
* Earn 6% Commission on every sale referred to us from your site. Even if your site visitor doesn’t buy right away, you have 45 days for your customer to make a purchase & you’ll still be credited.
* Earn a Performance Bonus of $100 on sales of $5000 or above from your website.
* Our Fresh Banners save you time & energy, while providing the most current sales & promotions.
* We have partnered with CJ and Google Affiliate Network to provide you with up-to-the-minute statistics on your link traffic sales.
* Choose from a variety of links. You know your customers best, so choose as many links as you want and put them wherever you like!
* Our Affiliate Program will provide you with everything you need to start earning money, and it’s absolutely FREE to join.
Commission Junction ID: 2523359
• New Banners and Creative’s: Our newly created text links and banners are targeted so that you can choose the best fit for your website(s). They are segmented into different promotion types: coupons, free shipping, percentage-off, and on-going promotions.
• High Clicks and Conversion Rates: We provide you with visually appealing banners and text links that drive more visits and conversions.
• Descriptive Link Names: For your convenience, our banners are named according to banner dimension, type (flashing animated or static) and promotion type. Example: 125X125 (Animated) Coupon.
• Earn More Commissions: Anjolee has had HIGH EPC (Earnings per Click) during 2009-2010 and our numbers keep rising! We are consistently ranked in the TOP 5 jewelry companies with both networks (Google and CJ).
• High Commission Payout Rate: Our payout rate is 6% with an average sale of $2,700.00 this means you can earn an average commission of $160 per sale!
• Current Data Feed: Product Data Feed is Available and Current. We are continually adding products to our line of jewelry and keep our data feed up to date!
By BernardH in forum Merchant Best Practices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: June 6th, 2011, 04:38 PM
By gamweb61 in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 1Last Post: January 12th, 2011, 01:18 PM
By Google Affiliate Network Moderator in forum Google Affiliate Network - GANReplies: 0Last Post: January 21st, 2009, 05:07 PM