I've noticed my AdSense CPM is about half what it was before. Income is way down. Is anybody else experiencing this? My clicks are about the same as before

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Snib mine is actually better than it has been for months. I don't know if it's the right thing to do or not, but I run Adsense on the pages where I get the most traffic. Could be that I'm losing out on some sales by doing this but I look at it this way... if somebody doesn't like what I have to offer, and decides to go elsewhere, I am at least getting the clicks which is sure better than nothing. If your sales have not dropped it probably means that your visitors would rather buy from you and therefore do not feel the need to click through to somebody else's site

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    AdSense has had me on a diet of 1% CTR all year. It rarely varies from day-to-day or month-to-month. While the CTR rarely varies, the CPM is highly variable.

the ads showing in adsense on the sites I watch the most haven't changed in a long time. My clicks are down accordingly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snib:
    I've noticed my AdSense CPM is about half what it was before. Income is way down. Is anybody else experiencing this? My clicks are about the same as before

- Scott <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im in the same boat this month snib.. i found a adsense/link replacement for psa ads.. shows the same amount of links like adsense but for affiliate links that i want to use so im not missing out at all..

ABW Ambassador
    No change for me. Some changes occur on a daily basis, but averaged over the month it more or less is the same.

Also, play around with your ad formats. I upgraded to the 160x600 size from the 120x600 size and saw an immediate uptick in the click through rate - which still holds.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread