Tax Paying Member
    What does exclusive mean??
    We are now offering the XXXXXXXX program exclusively through ClixGalore, Google Affiliate Network, LinkConnector and ShareASale
    I just received an e-mail from a merchant as quoted above. Does exclusively have a new meaning or am I just slow?
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

That's just the bad English that is typical of Americans. But if they aren't American, then they have no excuse.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

http and a telephoto
    CPA networks have their own definition of exclusive also. It just means they have it first. I guess the about means the CPA networks don't get that offer any more....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

When we use "Exclusive" describing a campaign, it means that we are the only network who is running that particular campaign.

A good example would be our own in-house brand of offers that we have.

Hope it helps !

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    That's just the bad English that is typical of Americans. But if they aren't American, then they have no excuse.
    Oh yea?

Obvious errors in grammar, syntax, vocabulary choices, and even spelling, are extremely perturbing, especially when seen in exemplars put forth by individuals whose intent is to convince someone of their expertise or business acumen.

However, this is hardly unique to Americans.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCpaWay View Post
    When we use "Exclusive" describing a campaign, it means that we are the only network who is running that particular campaign.

A good example would be our own in-house brand of offers that we have.

Hope it helps !
    Nope. It means you are the place other CPA networks go to get it. Your company might keep your "exclusives" to yourself but in general what I just said is how Exclusive is defined in CPA world. I know, I worked for one and consulted for others.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

If they have a hard time understanding what exclusive is, I bet they also have a hard time understanding what parasite-free is.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    "Exclusive" doesn't mean anything in the affiliate world anymore. Especially in CPA networks. CPA networks are notorious for stealing offers from other networks.

Some AM think if they slap on "Exclusive" to a campaign it will perform better.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Yup and sometimes it works... Well it must be an ordinary mistake from Merchant that create numerous negative impressions

Feel sorry for them SOB... that's what i should call; playing so smart?? :P

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread