Thread: Payment options VERY limited?

Payment options VERY limited?
    I just starting generating commission for a couple of UK programs - when I click on Add Payment Details.. my only option is a pre-paid Mastercard..???

Unless I'm reading something incorrectly, this is completely unacceptable as a publisher. To offer me a balance on a credit card?? With monthly fees being charged - including an activation fee, monthly account fee, load payment fee & withdrawal fee.

This is a business I'm running here.. when I generate commission, I expect to be paid that commission.

All other UK networks offer proper payments to Canada - one offers electronic deposits when your balance reaches GBP50, two others still write me checks in pound sterling.

I'm seriously considering closing this account & sharing my reasons with merchants.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this..?
    Last edited by teezone; June 17th, 2010 at 05:20 PM.

That is correct, unfortunately. I have some money due for over a year because someone bought using British Pounds and of course the fees and monthly charges will eat that $18 (or whatever it is now) before I ever see a penny because I do not sell to or target the UK market and you can't withdraw the money until it reaches a certain level. Since my sites and efforts are US centric I do not ever expect to have another sale in UK Pounds. So, to date I have received no commission at all on that sale. I am not in any UK programs on Buy.at but I did find the US flash ads targeting Euro (French) consumers once and removed them. I requested that they donate the money to some cause of their choice, but no, they can't do that either. I am not about to donate my commission to Payoneer.
    Good luck.

Just found an announcement here:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showt...=118881&page=1

I understand the convenience for international payments, but GBP to CAD is standard, and can be handled through EFT (I do realize checks are a thing of the past).

Unlike some members here, I'm not happy to pay monthly fees for another card - this is a business, and I don't mix commissions with my personal expenses.

I would rather pay a one-time fee of $15 for the transfer, than recurring monthly fees.

I've also eased up on my position a little as I DO see the benefits for some, but Canada & USA are interchangeable in many respects. I would still like the EFT option.

(want to correct my original post: this is a debit card, not credit card)

I prefer bank transfers or bank wires myself. The debit card should be given only as an alternative for those who do not have bank accounts.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

EFT is available for earnings in your own currency, but the Payoneer debit card is the only option if you have a sale in another currency. Doesn't much matter what you prefer.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Teezone,

We do offer an International payment option for affilaites as an anlternative to the payoneer card.

If you can drop me an email or phone call i will be more than to investigate your situation,

Rob Swinney MAAT
    Buy.at
    Assistant Management Accountant e: robert.swinney@buy.at

t: 0191 222 9765

Thanks for the post Rob, much appreciated.. I am sending an email now..

8. Newsletter Signup