The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I know this will bore you, but I gotta' tell someone - and the ABW crowd is the only folks who can relate!

I'm sure everyone has some kind of bar graph to track their earnings - I use QuickBooks.

It always has 10 normal size bars (my normal monthly commissions), and two really high bars for November and December.

Guess what?

I just got a July bar that's higher than November!

And we're only half way thru July!!

Barring the Internet closing down, or something stupid like me forgetting to renew a domain name, I'm gonna have a bigger earnings bar in July than in December!

Had to tell someone. Thanks for listening! Gotta' go back to staring at my bar graph!

congrats....

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

http and a telephoto
    This has been a low month for me, although not in the toilet So what's your secret??? Wait, are you including your gambling earnings in there too????? LOL
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    WhooHoo Billy! Way to go. Think positive and keep working and you will beat December for sure!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billy Kay:
    I'm gonna have a bigger earnings bar in July than in December! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Challenge - your December 2004 bar is biggest of all.

Great news Billy Kay, really pleased for you

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Bunch of stuff convergerd to my benefit:

The last CJ update unearthed merchants that never converted before (I didn't do anything on my end!) There must be a zillion Fredricks of H sales, and I never changed the page on my end.

Ditto with BeFree, Merchants I didn't even know I belonged to are becomming "significant"

Lucked out with several of my biggest converters - basically they divested parts of their companies - so now I get to promote my biggest converters as three seperate companies (don't know if I explained that right)

Two of my biggest drop shippers started aff programs (Lox and Linda know one of them)

Created a buncho niche sites, and I lucked out - I picked the right niches!

Also, I got picky about which merchants to promote. This is probably obvious NOW, but it didn't use to be: rather than spending four hours updating 10 different clothing store merchants - only one of which makes me money - I'm spending my 4 hours just on the moneymaker.

Finally, and this is for the newbies, after a while, there comes a point where either because of the amount of sales you convert, or maybe just by longevity, quality merchants approach YOU, with above average deals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Wait, are you including your gambling earnings in there too????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only 'cause you asked lox: Day before yesterday I went to Unocal/76 for a pack of cigaretts, put my change in a machine - $4000!!!!! Royal Flush on a dollar machine! At a gas station!

PS: I have 2 weeks of Sunday classifieds hanging out by my feet. PM me your address so I can send them to you.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread