Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    3 .TV Domains For Sale
    I have 3 quality .TV domains up for sale. Let me know if you have an interest or want to haggle a bit.

Appetizer.tv - $2.5K
    Instructor.tv - $4K
    Satellite.tv - Make My Day

Satellite.tv has a nice adsense wordpress theme, I recommend that theme. The other two have an excellent youtube styled themes up and running.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

I have turned down two $5K offers for satellite.tv.... this is a terrific domain for any satellite affiliate promotions, ranking pretty well at bing.com already for the term 'satellite tv'. Looking for a five digit sale on this domain, other two are quite negotiable as well....

satellite.tv is a great domain name, I would think that a satellite provider would pay much more then an affiliate for the domain. I would try contacting satellite tv companys around the world and see who is interested?? It would be a great domain name for them to use in their radio & tv ads...........

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas A. Rice View Post
    I have turned down two $5K offers for satellite.tv.... this is a terrific domain for any satellite affiliate promotions, ranking pretty well at bing.com already for the term 'satellite tv'. Looking for a five digit sale on this domain, other two are quite negotiable as well....
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Thanks for the comment. I have started working down a list of the top providers. Still, it never hurts to get the name out, maybe some entrepreneur will drop by!

ABW Ambassador
    Ah yeah, that's a great name. What kse said, you'll probably get a nice end user sale out of that one.

At bing, it is ranked slightly above 'directv.com', which is kind of cool. Not so much with google, though, curse the luck.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas A. Rice View Post
    At bing, it is ranked slightly above 'directv.com', which is kind of cool. Not so much with google, though, curse the luck.
    Damn, just checked beating Direct TV, nice. Couple of more months, if everything holds, should be getting even more traffic once that Bing index starts powering Yahoo. 300,000 Global exact and if it holds when it goes to Yahoo, should help the value, another selling point, ranking that high for a major term on 2 top search engines.

Wow that's a hell of a name. How the heck did you score that one.

BagOfCack was not the best name in the stable after all, then.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    Wow that's a hell of a name. How the heck did you score that one.

BagOfCack was not the best name in the stable after all, then.

Last March the registry released all of their premiums, at midnight, my time. Make a one time payment, get the domain at standard reg from then on.... it was a pretty cool night, slamming through their database trying to reg good keywords before anyone else. There were some amazing names regged that night.

I was first to Satellite.tv, but people grabbed so many of the others on my list! I hesitated briefly on domains like Antique.tv, Safety.tv, etc. and someone else grabbed them, grrr.

Lol, and yes, BagOfCack.com is gradually settling to the bottom of the barrel.

Just as an update, I've decided to hold onto Satellite.tv for a bit, and try an experiment. I have contracted with www.epik.com to build a directory portal for me there. This is a tad pricey, at $999, but they were recommended to me and after reading up on them, I thought I would give it a shot.

In addition to the initial charge, there is a revenue share involved, so what I am obviously hoping is that their network and their development process will allow for a serious increase in income, despite their taking of a cut.

I have been tracking income from that site pretty closely, so a year from now it will be easy to see if this was worth the effort.

Given that I have 350 or so domains, I just felt it was worth a few bucks to gauge the potential income.

The other two domains are still available for purchase, always willing to negotiate.

Oh, and btw, now #2 at Yahoo for "satellite tv" ........... that's 2 out of 3. Nowhere to be found on google, though, so hopefully that is where Epik can kick in.
    Last edited by Thomas A. Rice; August 30th, 2010 at 02:54 PM.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread