Affiliate Manager
    Question An easy shopping cart
    Can any of you Shareasale merchants recommend an EASY TO USE shopping cart? I'm a FrontPage user, so my skills are limited.

We'd like to use a pre-integrated shopping cart which will allow PayPal Pro, but would be open to another credit card payment system if PayPal won't work.

We really want to stay with Shareasale. They are not willing to recommend any particular cart to use.

HELP... I'm lost with so many carts out there to choose from!

http and a telephoto
    There are a lot of carts that will do what you want. No shopping cart is "easy". Pick a cart, then hire a designer to make a template for it.

How many products do you have?
    Deborah Carney

I've heard good things about BigCommerce and Shopify, but haven't personally used either one.
    Your Ad Here.

Affiliate Manager Resume Companion's Avatar
    shopify seems to be a strong platform with alot of growth. ive used on, but its no easy task to learn magento to be a power user. it took a good amount of work to customize and learn it.
    Howard Chai, Affiliate Manager
    Email: [email][/email]
    SAS Program Link: [URL=""]Join Now[/URL]

http and a telephoto
    There are benefits and drawbacks to any hosted shopping cart. You want to evaluate whether you want your cart hosted by the cart company, or if you want cart software you install on your own site. Some of that will depend on number of products, since the hosted solutions charge per number of skus.
    Deborah Carney

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    I once spent three months testing different shopping carts and even creating my own shopping cart before I found one that I liked. I am picky when it comes to shopping carts but I suggest you try out each one and see what you like the best. It can be time consuming finding one but once you do it will be worth it in the end. A bad shopping cart can cost you sales and trouble later down the road.
    [URL=""][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL=""][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread