I am new to the affiliate bussiness and i have some Q's
    Ok so first of all i started my own blog on Nutrition/Workout Exercises about 2 days ago and so far i have a total of 570 visitors and i havent done anything yet, i am guessing its from the search engines. Anyways i need to know how i can start making money with affiliates or sponsors, i am a newb when it comes to this kinds of stuff. So basically i am asking for some links to good affiliate programs that pay a good amount of money and that dont require you to be 18 to sign up, since i am 16 years old. I would also appreciate any other information on how to make money off my blog.

My traffic will increase since i will be using adwords to promote my site

Think twice before spending money to promote a web site which you expect to monetize through affiliate programs. You are quite likely to spend much more than you'll ever earn.

See this article that I wrote in 2007; while it's dated in many ways, the basic concept is unchanged.

Spend some time reading through the "magic bullet" thread here.

Of course, there are a wide variety of merchants who sell nutritional supplements and exercise/fitness equipment, as well as magazines, books, videos, etc -- you'll find some of these merchants on any of the affiliate networks.

Be especially wary of (many) nutritional-supplement merchants touting "in-house" affiliate programs (without using an affiliate network); there have been some dreadful abuses by merchants in this category, though I'm sure there are some honest folks.

Finally, be very careful in writing any content (articles, blog posts, etc.) regarding nutritional supplements, as the FTC has been somewhat aggressive about "health claims" by affiliates.

Also, how are you getting stats on visits? What software I mean.

570 is certainly doable in two days, but it seems unlikely.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

I am using wordpress if thats what you mean
    I also have had a few visitors tell me they copied some of my content and that they backtracked it so i guess thats why

Affiliate Manager Resume Companion's Avatar
    you should use google analytics and make sure you exclude your IP so as not to skew the numbers.
    Howard Chai, Affiliate Manager
    Email: [email]affiliate@resumecompanion.com[/email]
    Website: [URL="http://resumecompanion.com"]ResumeCompanion.com[/URL]
    SAS Program Link: [URL="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=26342"]Join Now[/URL]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread