Does any one no any website that tells u whats products r hot and what products to look out for. If so that would be great.

Try Amazon.com top sellers.

ABW Ambassador
    Lots of sites like that. Yahoo, shopping.com etc. tell you top product searches, hot products etc. Merchants will tell you through their newsletters. Just looking at a merchant's front page will tell you what's hot. But a lot of the time all that gets saturated pretty quickly because a lot of affiliates look for sites like that and make pages for those products. Maybe better looking for stuff that's kinda hot. I just watch TV and try to look ahead as far as what's hot or might be hot in the future

Anolian,

I saw the topic heading and figured I'd drop in to say hi:

SmartDraw is the easy drawing software, used for flowcharts, org charts, floor plans, timelines, and much more. We average ~ 300,000 unique downloads each month and our site ranks in the top .1% of most visited sites on the net.

We offer tiered commissions, (up to $80 per sale), 90-day cookies, real time performance stats, and tested marketing materials.

Take a look at http://www.smartdraw.com/affiliate

If you have a relevant site, drop me a line!

Thanks!

There is a program that will tell you what software & web script products are 'hot'. Basically it has a database of 500,000 digital software products, over 650 industries, and data from 300 million customers. And it'll tell you which products are post popular, how much consumer demand the industry has, who the publisher is, how many downloads it has, even how much revenue the program has generated. It's a great analysis tool for determining what digital products are 'hot' and it's kind of a secret affiliate weapon for those who use it. PM me if you want more info on it.

Regards

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread