Thread: Android Users - Get Free Mobile Security from F-Secure

Cool Android Users - Get Free Mobile Security from F-Secure

F-Secure Mobile Security 6 protects against malware and safeguards confidential data on consumer and business smartphones even if the phone is lost or stolen. Operators can now offer world-leading F-Secure protection for mobile phones on the Android, Symbian and Windows platforms. Read more of today's press release on my blog.

If you own a Droid, I want to hear from you. Tell me what you think of your Droid. Tell me why you like it. Make fun of all those iPhone users! I'm waiting for the release of the Droid X on July 15 and the first thing I'm doing is adding F-Secure Mobile Security 6. But you don't have to wait. Tell me your story and I'll give you a free year to try out the software. No reviews or commitment necessary but if you happen to be an affiliate in the CJ program, I'll make it worth your efforts!

On Friday, I'll let you know who the lucky winners are. Best posts get the freebies!
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Wow, that's wonderful Greg.

One year free security for your droid!

I don't own a Android yet but some of my friends do. I will help them to this page and I'm sure they gonna love to have free mobile security.

What does mobile security include Greg? Just the mobile antivirus software or more than that?

Thanks for rolling out this wonderful offer Greg

Regards.
    Fulltime webmaster and wordpress lover.

No one owns a Droid? Come on...
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Ok, so this now becomes an ongoing promotion. Anyone with Droid stories is welcome to post here and I'll send you a free license of F-Secure Mobile Security 6 until all have been given away.

10 Days until the Droid X is released!
    Greg Hoffman

Droid X release in two days....
    Greg Hoffman

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    Ok, so this now becomes an ongoing promotion. Anyone with Droid stories is welcome to post here and I'll send you a free license of F-Secure Mobile Security 6 until all have been given away.
    I bought a Moto Droid a few weeks ago. I love the phone. It has changed my life. I was using a verizon flip phone before upgrading to the Droid. I love having pandora, Gmail, and google maps at my fingertips. I was coming home on the highway last weekend from the Warrior Dash http://warriordash.com/, and hit a ton of traffic on the highway. I whipped out my Droid, called up the GPS, and found a route home off the highway. I got home in 20 minutes, and avoided two hours of traffic. Thanks Droid!

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Brent E. View Post
    I bought a Moto Droid a few weeks ago. I love the phone. It has changed my life. I was using a verizon flip phone before upgrading to the Droid. I love having pandora, Gmail, and google maps at my fingertips. I was coming home on the highway last weekend from the Warrior Dash http://warriordash.com/, and hit a ton of traffic on the highway. I whipped out my Droid, called up the GPS, and found a route home off the highway. I got home in 20 minutes, and avoided two hours of traffic. Thanks Droid!

Brent
    Thank you, Brent. I hope I have a good story to tell next week with my Droid. Send me a PM with your new email address and I'll send you the F-Secure license for mobile security.
    Greg Hoffman

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    Thank you, Brent. I hope I have a good story to tell next week with my Droid. Send me a PM with your new email address and I'll send you the F-Secure license for mobile security.
    You are going to love it. I was thinking about the Iphone, but ultimately chose to go with the Droid because Verizon's service is so good. It would be tough getting service in the Rocky Mountains with an I-Phone.
    Brent Elias
    Affiliate Manager/Acceleration-Partners
    Belias(AT)acceleration-partners.com
    "God Grant That Men Of Principle, Shall Be Our Principle Men" - Thomas Jefferson

I have to admit, my Droid X isn't perfect. I might have to have it checked out for a couple small issues. But at least I don't have to worry about internet security issues with my F-Secure protection.

Anyone else with a Droid want a free license for Mobile Security?
    Greg Hoffman

Hey Greg make sure we talk at Affiliate Summit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny O'Hare View Post
    Hey Greg make sure we talk at Affiliate Summit.
    I'll be hanging in the blogger lounge. Remind me to give you a Mobile security license while we are there.
    Greg Hoffman

Great Affiliate Content
    Mikko Hypponen from F-Secure was referenced today in a story on the Forbes website, which is about malware hitting the Android platform. Mikko is credited with identifying last year’s Windows Mobile threat.

The article states, “the new Android malware isn’t the first to use premium numbers to monetize an infected phone. Last April, F-Secure researcher Mikko Hypponen found a Trojan masquerading as a first-person shooter game for Windows Mobile, which secretly made calls to international numbers in places as farflung as Sao Tome and North Korea, using what appeared to be a revenue sharing agreement to split the cash with the companies that placed the long-distance calls.”

You can read the full article here.
    Greg Hoffman

13. Newsletter Signup