received warning from bluecherry group
    Hi,

today I received an email from bluecherrygroup where they stated that I am violating terms of the drjays program. They claim that I have bid on a searchterm that is against the terms (trademark bid).

I have checked my google campaign and I do not have a bid on any of the terms or misspellings.

Does anyone else receive the email?

Regards,
    Thomas

I would suggest they you use the negative keywork option in your campain and add all of the "terms and misspellings" that you can think off. This has also happed with me with two merchants and like you I was not bidding on anything that I should not have. Just explain this to them and also tell them that you have added the terms to your Neg Keywords. That should help.

Also why not look at the your other merchants (that you make money with) and add their restricted keyword as well.

Good luck!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by dabomb_gent View Post
    Hi,

today I received an email from bluecherrygroup where they stated that I am violating terms of the drjays program. They claim that I have bid on a searchterm that is against the terms (trademark bid).

I have checked my google campaign and I do not have a bid on any of the terms or misspellings.

Does anyone else receive the email?

Regards,
    Thomas
    What kse said. You might be bidding on some general terms like coupons and have it broad or phrase match, so you'll show for "any merchant out there" plus coupons. I've had that happen to me. So you just need to add those TM terms as negative keywords.

ok thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    So you just need to add those TM terms as negative keywords.
    Question Trust. If you work with 100's of merchants, do you add in negative keywords for all your merchants that have a PPC policy? I don't do PPC at this time (I figure its probably the fastest way for me to lose money with my knowledge) but am looking to learn more on it in the near future. Or, since you work with hundreds of merchants and probably have tens of thousands of negative keywords, do you only run campaigns with exact matches?

ABW Ambassador
    It was awhile back and in that case, I just changed to exact match. And it was only one ad group. Most of the PPC I do is products or something very specific, so it's not an issue. But if you do broad match (which I would never do) or phrase match and it's a keyword or phrase that people would use along with a merchant name, then you can run into that problem of showing up for a merchants TM.

Gotcha. A friend I ask questions to said he puts in all the negative keywords, which is about 2,500 phrases. And he only has like 50 merchants. So I can't image how many there would be if you had hundreds of merchants. I figured the same thing. Just do exact matches for products or generic terms to keep it safe

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread