ABW Ambassador
    Happy Canada Day!!!
    Happy Canada Day!!!

I am off to the Hill to see the Bare Naked Ladies - this year featuring the Queen of England (I think she may do a drum solo).

Cool CanadianDave, That is one advantage of living in the Nations Capital, Have a great day. We have a few families getting together for a BBQ later today and then off to the pool!!

Say Hi to the Queen for me..............
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianDave View Post
    Happy Canada Day!!!

I am off to the Hill to see the Bare Naked Ladies - this year featuring the Queen of England (I think she may do a drum solo).
    Happy Canada Day

Send me some pictures..............Oh heck.....My wife will censor the news clips.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Dave I just read your post again and if people here do not know who "The Bare Naked Ladies" are then they are thinking that Canadians really know how to party on Canada Day!!!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Dave I just read your post again and if people here do not know who "The Bare Naked Ladies" are then they are thinking that Canadians really know how to party on Canada Day!!!!
    Oh well......I tried....

From my experience the Canadians do know how to party.....
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Happy Canada Day!!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks kse! I forgot that the BNL's are not a world-wide sensation... Sorry if I offended anyone. If was great - hope all my Canadian friends (and wannabe Canadians) had a great day yesterday!!!

I spent Canada Day listening to Rush. Then again, I spend most days listening to Rush.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

A day late, sorry. But we were there - a day early. Had Lunch in Kingston, Ontario on Wednesday afternoon. Great small city, BTW - very friendly people and a great place to visit.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Happy Canada Day!!

From a 4thofJuly-er
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianDave View Post
    Thanks kse! I forgot that the BNL's are not a world-wide sensation... Sorry if I offended anyone. If was great - hope all my Canadian friends (and wannabe Canadians) had a great day yesterday!!!
    I don't know, they're played a lot in Minnesota radio but maybe I notice that becasue I'm Canadian.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    To all my Canadian friends and neighbors.............I was just kidding.....trying to be humorous.........I have heard of the group..............
    Carolina China

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread