July off to slow start?
    Figured it may just be the holiday and weather but dunno for sure. Only $30 this month so far on Day 6 and epc has declined more than 50%.

How is everyone else doing so far? Consistent, Drop, or Gaining?
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

ABW Ambassador
    This month is back to normal. Last month was one of my worst ever, thru the whole month. It's funny how a whole month can be x and the next month be 3x. I haven't went thru the stats yet to check my ACRUS which usually make my EPC jump around.
    Last edited by Trust; July 6th, 2010 at 10:35 PM.

Holiday weekends tend to be slow for most online sales anyway, as is summer. If you can get your balls rolling to the point where sales are good through July and August, the rest of the year should be a nice comfy ride.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Agreed with GoColts.... same problem i faced... my EPC has fallen more than 50% too, and i cant really figure out the reason. but now after viewing all experiances, i hope it will turn back to normal.....
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Craig Stephen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://Logoinn.com/affiliate-program"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="1"]Logoinn.com[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://Logodesign247.com"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][URL="http://www.logodesign247.com/affiliate/"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logodesign247.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE]
    [EMAIL="affiliate@logoinn.com"][SIZE="2"]Contact Us[/SIZE][/EMAIL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=30741"][COLOR="Black"]Full [B]PPC[/B] Allowed / [B]30%[/B] flat commission / Unlimited Cookies [/COLOR][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logo Design[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]24/7[/B][/COLOR]][/URL][/SIZE]

similar , no change.

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Actually we had a record sales day for one of our clients today. We did have a 4th of July coupon running though and did send out an email about the last day of the sale being today, but a big portion of that success was from affiliate efforts. Thanks to everyone who pushed our 4th of July coupon.

ABW Ambassador
    haha, I think he was just talking about ebay, I think most responses are talking about in general
    Last edited by Trust; July 7th, 2010 at 01:57 AM.

We usually do really well on EPN. But last month and the early part of this month has been very slow.

It's ever since we recieved an email asking how we send traffic to eBay. Since then we seem to have done very little.

We have set-up GA to track it so that we can work out if eBay is disallowing our traffic for some reason.

yikes, for the first time in history my earnings for yesterday was $0.00. My EPC this month is horrible, standing at .02

Sites get as much combined traffic as the days i was earning $300 a month.

I read somewhere that .03 was considered by epn to be worthy of being removed from the program.

What type of EPN are people earning? Mine is fluctuating between $0.13 and $0.14 and I thought that was low.
    Last edited by Tech Evangelist; August 2nd, 2010 at 11:22 PM.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

>> between $0.13 and $0.14

if this is for ebay,

i think it is not low

On day 3 of August mine's dropped to .03 epc. Absolutely unacceptable. I'm just about to the door of leaving ebay for good. It's not worth the time invested anymore apparently as they seem to care less about chronically slapping their hard working affiliates in the face - even more now with the epc model. Hate to be negative but enough really is enough.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread