Tired of the OneNetworkDirect interface
    Unfortunately, I'm one of their affiliates. I'm promoting a merchant who is on OND (OneNetworkDirect) and couple of days ago I received an email from this merchant. They just rolled out a new promotion for this month.

Since last two days I'm just going maniac with the OND system to find those offers, but to no avail. I just can't find any promotional links for this new offer rolled by this merchant. I guess this merchant's affiliate program is being handled by OND staff because that's the email I see in merchant's affiliate contacts. Even the promotional email I received had this info at the bottom.

I sent email to Rebecca at digitalriver.com requesting for the links but got an auto-reply that she is out of office till July 12th and there was another email ID for Will Gaines in the autoreply. I contacted Will but whatsoever, didn't find any help.

I really don't understand, why they sent me an email when there is nothing in the merchant's program? Why can't I find any links for this promotion? Why am I not getting any support? Why is OND's navigation so annoying? Try finding promotional links, you will be browsing 20 pages to find the links you wish to use. What is this guys? I'm really pissed off because I spent so much time browsing through each and every link available in this merchant's program and can't find the links for this promotion.

PLEASE promotions, coupons, deals, etc., should be readily available. Affiliates shouldn't have to click 20 times to find links. Secondly, send me email only when there IS some promotion/deal. Last but not the least, DON'T waste my time. I may be a small affiliate, but my time is organized and I can't waste my precious time searching madly what's not available on your site.

Thanks.
    Fulltime webmaster and wordpress lover.

Hi Adarsh,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to assure you are provided personal support for this and any future questions. Let me get you in contact with an Affiliate Manager for ongoing prompt attention with links and interface help. Please PM me here or feel free to send an email to affiliates at onenetworkdirect com.

Thanks again.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

Good Day Danny,

I was just about to follow-up on this thread but you replied first.
    Thank you for addressing this issue. I'm sorry I used that sorta language but I couldn't help it, I really wasted a lot of time for something which isn't available in this merchant's program. I'm still going through the merchant's program and can't seem to find this specific offer that I received in the email. I'm sending a PM to request your email ID so that I can forward this offer I received in the email. I'm so mad about this promotional email is because the product really sells through my sites and I can perhaps bring lots of sales.

Once again, I appreciate for addressing this issue.

Regards,
    Adarsh.
    Last edited by Adarsh; July 9th, 2010 at 11:21 AM.

Oops, Got your email ID from your signature. I forwarded the promotional offer through email to you and also just sent a PM explaining the issue.

Appreciate your help.
    Regards.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread