I have been trying now for about 1 month and i have many affiliate programs running and i am getting decent click thourgh but one sales. what am i doing wrong. i though thas my link might be broken but there not. so im not sure whats up. any new tips or tricks from u veterans. thas would help poor old me out a bit.

P.S not new to hear just made a new account.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    What do define decent as. 100 clickthrus without a sale is not unusual, 200 is starting to get high.

Is your traffic targeted? Are these "clickers" buyers or just curious browsers? You can have as many as 1000 click-thrus (eg. an art site) with no sale if totally not targeted buyers.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Are the merchant's programs you're running proven? Do they producte for other affiliates? If they do, consider what cheesehead said, you have to target the right audience or you are going to get nothing but fluff.
    -Matt

i would say i am aboyt 200- to 300 click with out a sale. they must be lookers since i have no sales. i think my products r very targeted.

i use a website and i am trying adwords.

how do u know if your merchants r proven

1st thing i think u shud do is drop this kiddy writing.

To be successful, you need a professional attitude and way of thinking. Many veterans are just that (i.e. age wise too) and will not take you seriously if it looks like your posts are a text message for someone else. If this attitude extends to your web site then it may be the reason.

200-300 clicks with no sale is nothing when you're first starting out. The first step is the highest, but once you start making sales, you'll be able to see what works for your site and what doesn't. Repeat what works, change what doesn't, repeat step 1.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 1st thing i think u shud do is drop this kiddy writing.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ebudae

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread