How to get azoogle to answer you! / Scam
    So a few months ago not only did azoogle reverse 60k in offers they approved me for on an incentive basis so thats bad enough but on top of that they make my balance negative $1500

This was in May and since then they have not fixed any of this
    I have asked and asked and asked

I have called no answer, I have emailed hundreds of times and they have stopped replying to me over a month ago, After several promises of having this fixed they have finally stopped answering me at all

So now I have earnings that can not be paid to me because my balance is in the negative .... I don't want to call this company a scam but if the shoe fits ....

What do I do?

Don't you have an account rep? Although I hate many things about CPA Networks, one thing they do well is to give every affiliate a personal account rep.

I would suggest getting into a different affiliate business model. Incentives generate very poor quality leads for businesses, and you're going to run across a lot of problems like this when you try to promote lead programs through your incentive model.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Yes I do and at first he was ever so nice, responding to my emails taking my phone calls .... Jonathan Olsen ....

But ever since this situation happened all of a sudden NOTHING!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    60K is certainly worth a lawsuit. The TOS will state the jurisdiction in which you would have to sue, so find out where that is, and then find an experienced lawyer in that area. Try local bar association Lawyer Information and Referral Services. You may be able to find an attorney who is actually familiar with affiliate marketing, but you should be prepared to explain the concept in depth, even if you have to pay for an extra 1/2 hour consultation time.

One more tip - I would have to think that the they have been sued multiple times. Some states/counties have this info on line, some do not, but a search of court records in their locale should show these cases - look at the attorneys who are representing other plaintiffs against them, and contract them - they already understand the concept and feel that Azoogle is acting improperly.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    60K is certainly worth a lawsuit. The TOS will state the jurisdiction in which you would have to sue, so find out where that is, and then find an experienced lawyer in that area. * * *

One more tip - I would have to think that the they have been sued multiple times. Some states/counties have this info on line, some do not, but a search of court records in their locale should show these cases - look at the attorneys who are representing other plaintiffs against them, and contract them - they already understand the concept and feel that Azoogle is acting improperly.
    Very good advice. When a publicity-hungry spammer filed a frivolous lawsuit against me (in 1999), I tracked down and hired an attorney who had recently won a case against the same guy.
    Last edited by markwelch; July 12th, 2010 at 08:35 PM.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread