anti -spyware adware-best programs
    please help-----can anybody refer to me a antispy ware software --which will not misidentify my proper links for adds or a program that wont disturb my cookie---i use cj, shareasale ,amazon and linkshare -i am signing up for google affiliate---------------------------- one more question by working with one affiliate agency only like cj for instance -does that protect from thieves that might be operating on other agencys ----can one agency route there spyware from one agency to see your links on your site and corral all to there intention of theft-on your computer,

Anti-spyware programs cannot protect you from parasites.

by working with one affiliate agency only like cj for instance -does that protect from thieves that might be operating on other agencys
    It is not the networks that you work with that decides that, it is the networks that the merchant works with, and who they allow in their program. Maybe spend some time in the section about parasites to understand better what happens.

adware- spyware
    dear ambassador- your help is necessary---i will tell you the details what i am doing- i believe an answer is here.--------i will be running with 3- 4 agencys cj,sas ,linshare, etc -those i believe will not be running adwares-or those who are trying to stop adware on their network(legal implications thats why so many cannot take action quickly-whether the merchant or the network themselvesare running the garbage) i have done a little homework---- i am asking about a product anti adspyware in its present tech upgrade that does not misidentify links as ads- since i am using 3-5 agencys some of the inner workings of the links may allow for their agencys link to be misidentified as an ad----IS THEIR AN ANTISPYWARE PROGRAM THAT HAS BEEN UPGRADED THAT WILL NOT DISTURB MY LINKS USING ALL THESE AGENCYS AT ONE TIME---------------------------JUST A SIMPLE REFERRALTHAT ANYONE THINKS- MY OTHER QUESTION - I BELIEVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE THAT THE SCUMWARE THIEVES CAN WIRE SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY TO CAPTURE YOUR TRAFFIC----WHAT IS THE BRANDED KNOWLEDGE BY RUNNING WITH 4 DIFFERENT AGENCYS CAN ONE OF THE AGENCYS DISHONEST PERSONS CAN THEY INTERFERE WITH THE OTHER AGENCYS LINKS THAT MAINTAIN GOOD SECURITY. ---AM I BEING PARNOID---JUST LIKE TO KNOW SOME TECH INFO IN CONNECTION TO MY WORKINGS

http and a telephoto
    No.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Nothing you do can control what happens to your cookies on visitors computers.

spyware cookie smasher means
    just a little more education----so i am running lavasoft and superantispyware on my pc.----tell me if i undestand this correctly-i have the free version it only works when i start it -then when the scans are complete it is not operating on my p.c. do these scans destroy the links on my site ----or when the vistor comes to my site their cookie is smashed----the potential is to miss identify the link as an ad ---both customer services say no --what is true of what may happen.

What you do on your computer only affects your computer, it can't affect links on your site. Now, if your visitors use Lavasoft or superantispyware, it may erase your affiliate cookies from their computers. These programs do not treat all affiliate links equally so your own computer scans should be able to show you if your cookies have been removed or not - but that is only for your own computer.

anti spyware analysis-help me to understand what i see
    REQUESTING THE HELP OF AMBASSADOR - TOO BUSY

dear ambassadors--- so when i run my spyware program then anaiysis comes ---it says adware detected16 cookies----- what are these registering of adware cookie placements------these addwares are run and monitored by my computer 1. they are cookies adopted by my computer after i have clicked on their sites
    2.or they are rampant ad agencys searching for buisness
    3. or they are hacers looking for private info

4. possible cookie dropper roque agencys coupling links and catching the cookie( WOULD THIS SCENARIO EVER REGISTER ON MY COMPUTER FOR MY VIEW)i think these actions are never viewed by my analysis from this forum.

yes i am mental--------thank you for the info report ambassador your answers have been really helpful----if you can answer this i believe my mental circuitry will relax.
    Last edited by bhrgu; July 28th, 2010 at 12:55 AM.

All cookies are not adware, but they may be detected as adware if you use products like Lavasoft. Nearly every site you go to adds a cookie to your browser and Lavasoft tries to make itself seem to be useful so it will show you a report that it has removed "adware" from your computer, even if it is only plain affiliate cookies it has removed.
    Don't confuse removing cookies from your computer with removing them from your website. Your website doesn't store any cookies, browsers store cookies. I don't know what browser you use, but in FireFox you can view each cookie stored on your computer and delete any that you don't want. You can set your browser to ask permission for each cookie, but that can be a pain in the neck. Cookies are normally very small .txt type files and don't to anything but transfer information.

PS, I'm not any Ambassador, that is ABW's default title for anyone with more than 500 posts.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread