Guidance required
    Hi all,

I am very new to affiliate marketing... I am having more than 20 PR3+ domains with me. Previously i was doing paid content posting and writing reviews for various advertisers.. Not the market for this type of work is not shiny anymore.. So please suggest me ways to earn money, I have tried affiliate by registering in various sites and putting their banners in my site but nothing worked for me...

Hi there,

Its sad to see your case. Please note that you cannot gain rightaway in Affiliate Marketing, your earnings will increase gradually..... Need to take care about feqw things as an Affiliate:

1. Observe: do much of research before selecting merchant, its product, price, reviews, payment modes, After sales support, CS etc.
    2. Analyze: If the product is good then analyze its competitors and their reputation in Marketplace, there are few times in which Merchant is good but not enough competitive
    3. Self Analysis: Do affiliate marketing by keeping yourself in your own Niche, donot diversify yourself untill you think there is no market left for you to work on. For example if your business and interest both are in Jwellery, become Affiliate of leading and competitive Jwellery Affiliate not Auto Part Affiliate.
    4. Creative: How good you are an Affiliate Marketer; you can never get clicks if you create a static page with lots of Advertisment. Believe me, even you wont open a page that looks like you will do anything for money.... make the page customizable, eye-friendly, put product reviews, ask visitors to leave feedbacks, fresh layout, comparison etc.
    5. Marketing: Do write press releases, blogposting, forum posts (don't mean SPAM) to create awarness, write product reviews and provide your links. You need to be fair enough to do this job...

This effort takes little much time for about one month, then the time will reduce eventually... and you will see the results in front....

Hope it helps,
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"]Craig Stephen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://Logoinn.com/affiliate-program"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"][B][SIZE="1"]Logoinn.com[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://Logodesign247.com"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][URL="http://www.logodesign247.com/affiliate/"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logodesign247.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE]
    [EMAIL="affiliate@logoinn.com"][SIZE="2"]Contact Us[/SIZE][/EMAIL] | [SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=30741"][COLOR="Black"]Full [B]PPC[/B] Allowed / [B]30%[/B] flat commission / Unlimited Cookies [/COLOR][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Logo Design[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]24/7[/B][/COLOR]][/URL][/SIZE]

Thanks
    hi craigstephen,

Thanks for your kind advise.. i will keep in mind whatever you said..

Hi ptanand87

It is sad to read your story but please don't despair!!!
    Can you tell me what your site's topics are?

or give an example of one site?

Seems like you already have online properties with a page rank so there are many things you can do to develop them.

I'd be happy to advise you best I can.

my sites
    hi emarketschool,
    Thanks for your concern.. these are my sites please take a look and let me know what i can do with this... my gtalk id is ptanand87@gmail.com you can always ping me there.. waiting for you guidance ..

www(.)ciudadesactivas(.)org
    www(.)chtslove(.)com

Hi ptanand87 I sent you an email so you can check that.

But to share also with the forum members:

IMO you need to check where you are ranked high and on which keywords. I suggest adding
    Google Analytics and see how much traffic your sites are getting now and
    from which keywords.
    Once you know what your strong keywords are - build your content around
    it.
    make the site useful and interesting.

1. change the graphics of your site to more bright and inviting.
    2. Add video - you don't need to make one yourself - there are plenty
    of news videos - this will make the site more live and interesting.
    3. Start marketing your site through the social networks - this must be
    done only after you revamped your sites and decided on an agenda - you
    need to offer something that will prove to be valuable / interesting to people.

There are so many things you can do marketing wise like seo (even link exchange in small scale ), article marketing, blog posting (not spamming !! very important) - but in my opinion
    you need to take these steps first.

You can also register to eMarketSchool for free - we have a special this
    month so you get access to many marketing materials.

lmk how it goes and good luck

hope this is helpful :-)

Wink
    Affiliate marketing is not really the fastest ticket to money available but since you've asked I think the things that you should pay attention to is Marketplace, product and keywords.

Select a good marketplace to get affiliated to with good reputation. Select products which also have a high market value. Lastly, the reason why I said keywords is because I into niche marketing and this is how I monetize the product I am affiliated with....

Goodluck....

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread