Question Does this Add up?
    Tell me, am I thinking the right way? I have looked at this affiliate program and I am thinking like this: if it costs $2.00 per click and I get 100 clicks then I will almost double my investment.

I also have one question, for people shopping for a purchase of a little over $300, would it take time to turn over to a sale? Like, people want to make sure they are getting the best deal so they look around and then finally choose this product? In your experience how long does it usually take to turn over at a product priced this way? Any insight on this would be great. This is my first real PPC campaign and I am needing some encouragement and/or insight.

One more question please... With data at 7day EPC does that, in reality, mean within 7 days if you get 100 clicks your average earnings will be ____? Or is it more along the lines of... It will take longer than 7 days to get this sale and you will need to generate more than 100 clicks but once you do get a sale or two we average in the time span of 7 days?

Thanks!

Thanks so much for all of your help

Am I looking at the wrong data? I found this:

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread