ABW Ambassador
    Does anyone know of any parasite free art / posters stores? I've been looking but haven't found any that say they're parasite free.

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    How about parasite-free art supplies? I can't find any.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

bob95603-
    I would be happy to talk about our program in more depth and answer any questions/concerns you may have related to parasites. Just drop me a PM or email and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Link

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Excuse me, no one has ever told me that allposter's has ever been in bed with the parasites. ART.COM has in the recent past, if you want to choose a art/poster program, choose allposter.com.

Please note, I do have an affiliate relationship with allposter.com, but no other relationship with them.

Mike

ABW Ambassador
    I found it a bit strange that Haiko gave a bit of a one-sided plug to art.com considering their parasite riddled history - you'd think he'd in the very least also mention allposters.com.

Are we about to get a art.com forum here or something?!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!

Allposters has issues too.

Art.Com has a new AM, and has been cleaning house (just in case you're asking - "what's changed?")

Still your choice.

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamyT:
    I found it a bit strange that Haiko gave a bit of a one-sided plug to art.com considering their parasite riddled history - you'd think he'd in the very least also mention allposters.com. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF is strange about suggesting a company that is clean and more importantly fresh in my mind as I've been talking to and helping them be 100% parasite free? If I would have suggested only allposters or not posted at all, I guess you would have posted ...

"I find it a bit strange that Haiko didn't mention Art.com - does this mean that they aren't parasite free?"

For the love of GOD get off the conspiracy theories and get some bloody fresh air!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Are we about to get a art.com forum here or something?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and

Originally posted by Rhea:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm, once again WTF? If they were going to open a forum (BTW - I haven't spoken with them about opening one) wouldn't you also promote them (a paying merchant) over another merchant where you didn't make money? Oh I'm sorry, maybe I should just go get a part time job to help pay for the ABW servers and bandwidth, my mistake

Yes, I'm pissed!
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey, sorry you're pissed, but when there are only two players, excluding one does look rather strange.

I'm sure if a couple of us wondered about it out loud it was something that had occurred to others as well, so I'm glad you explained yourself as it puts speculation to rest.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If I would have suggested only allposters or not posted at all, I guess you would have posted ...

"I find it a bit strange that Haiko didn't mention Art.com - does this mean that they aren't parasite free?"

For the love of GOD get off the conspiracy theories and get some bloody fresh air! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I wouldn't have said that at all because I know what art.com has done in the past, despite saying otherwise at the time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Ummm, once again WTF? If they were going to open a forum (BTW - I haven't spoken with them about opening one) wouldn't you also promote them (a paying merchant) over another merchant where you didn't make money? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Umm.... not when that merchant has actively embraced the bad guys and cut their affiliates' rates in half in the past. Come on now, allposters took a stance against parasites TWO YEARS AGO! Art.com still has a LOT to prove before anyone should be recommending them OVER allposters... a few months back they said they were parasite free when they weren't.

Sorry Haiko, guess I see you as a bit of a protector around here.. somewhat the dad of the board!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rhea:
    ... but when there are only two players... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TWO? Then please explain why companies like barewalls.com, MovieEye.com, PosterPrice.com and the others listed at http://www.google.com/search?num=30&...am&btnG=Search
    do?!?!
    Continued Success,

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    I've never heard of the second and third one.. barewalls is full of parasites.. I'm sure Rhea was refering to the parasite free ones which is what the original post asked for.

Samy,

I posted one that I knew was parasiteware free that was fresh on my mind and since I don't know many poster merchants nor deal with them, I mentioned art.com. I wasn't doing anything beyond posting a merchant, as I thought others would as well (since that happens in nearly all posts asking for suggestions).

=================

A beeter post by you, instead of the payola implication, would have been ...

Hey Haiko ... what about Allposters.com? They've been parasite free for over two years (with a link to the announcement post by all posters)

I, then, would have answered:

Oh yeah, since I'm not active in that vertical, I mentioned art.com as it was fresh in my mind - anyone else have any good clean art merchants to suggest?
    Continued Success,

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Cool Haiko, sorry for offending you!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Actually an even better response would have been

"Another choice is allposters.com who have been parasite free for 2 years with a link."

Because truly, the appropriate responses should have been addressed to the person who asked the question to begin with.

It really amazes me at times that some follks seem to think that Haiko, myself and a few select others are supposed to have this running list in our heads of the 1000's of merchants out there and the 100's of applications (yes 100's) and who all is partnering with who at any given moment in time. And not only that, now apparently what the whole history of an affiliate program as been.

And heck, if we mention a Merchant as dropping parasites or parasite-free and they've been associated with them in the past (which is a majority of Merchants..even allposters since they did make an announcement 2 years ago dropping them) or someone then bothers to go do some research themselves and find a connection somewhere, then we expect to get bashing for the information we tried to convey in good faith.

I don't know about Haiko and some others who take their own time to try and research this stuff and impart the information to affiliates so they can attempt to make informed decisions, but there are days this kind of stuff really taxes my motivation to ferret out the information and make it available to affiliates.

Bster,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>taxes my motivation <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!

I go into a rant using curse words as adjectives, nouns, verbs and even adverbs!

But, I've gotten "milder"
    Continued Success,

Haiko

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> But, I've gotten "milder" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure have.

off topic - @Miss B I am going to send you an email in a few. You will love this.

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> But, I've gotten "milder" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thats for sure Haiko, but don't change too much I love the occasional curse words they add a shine to the pages.
    I kinda miss some of the Haiko of old style posts

Only kidding my man you are doing just fantastic
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    @ Nova, if you sent it already please resend. I may have accidently whacked it in the deluge of spam.

Looking forward to something I will love.

I just send it. let me know if you got it!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

.... and here's another one ... PosterSupply
    Continued Success,

Haiko

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread