Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    New ARC Merchant - LogoMojo.com, explosive growth, exlusive ABW commission boost ...
    Hello Team,

I would like to invite you to join the newest member of the ARC merchant family, LogoMojo. LogoMojo by Deluxe is an online logo design company that has been helping businesses create their unique brand image since 1992. Their logo designers are experienced professionals that have created over 45,000 custom logos for clients from all over the world and in all industries. LogoMojo is backed by Deluxe Corp, experts in helping small businesses grow with professional marketing solutions that deliver outstanding results. Over half a million businesses already rely on Deluxe for logo design, website design and hosting, email marketing, direct marketing and more.

Join the LogoMojo.com affiliate program today.

The LogoMojo affiliate program was launched a few years ago and was mostly on autopilot. During the last several months, we have been quietly working on the program, we loaded new and fresh creative and have tweaked the the program to ARC standards. We are now ready to re-launch the program under the ARC brand, add volume and start generating massive revenues for our ABW affiliates.

Take a look at these incredible trending 7 and 30 day stats from ShareASale:

Join the LogoMojo.com affiliate program today.

Major Benefits of the LogoMojo Program:

18%+ Commissions
    60 Day Cookie
    Parasite FREE
    Average order value of $500.00+
    $10.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)
    Monthly Promotions

Early Adopter Opportunity:

Team, if you have been following the success of the other programs belonging to the same family of branded sites, looking at the above stats, you know where this program is going. You know one program already occupies the #1 position on the SAS Top 100 Powerrank list since 2005, LogoMojo will not be far behind. This is a great opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor, get your links loaded and get into the search engines now, before the masses do.

Special Limited Time ABW Offer:

For a limited time, we will give our ABW family a 3% commission boost. Sign up for the LogoMojo.com program today and enjoy 21% commissions instead of the regular 18% standard program commissions.

It's a quick 3 step process to qualify for the 21% commission:

Step 1 - Join our affiliate program - click here

Step 2 - Set up at least one link that is included in your affiliate welcome email and click it.

Step 3 - Send me an email with your SAS affiliate ID and the page URL on your site where the LogoMojo link is loaded on.

I will set your commission at the 21% as soon as I confirm the link. This 21% offer is for a limited time and will not last forever. Looking at the above stats, average sales number and the conversion, who wouldn't want an extra 3% commission boost?

Join our program today and be ready to earn your full 21% when your LogoMojo sales start coming in.

If you have additional questions or comments regarding the LogoMojo.com affiliate program, please feel free to contact me at andy@andyrodriguez.com or call me at (305) 785-4524.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Exclamation
    Good morming team,

Let's add some green to this program re launch ...

The next sale over $250.00 that comes in after this post from any ABW member will get $50.00 bucks deposited into your PP account ... you must email me the sales transaction number from SAS and state your an ABW affiliate

Enjoy ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hey Andy, did you get a winner?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
    Hey Andy, did you get a winner?

Paul
    Yuppers,

Waiting for the confirmation email to pay out the $$ via paypal.

Well, that didn't take long!

Paul

Hi Andy,

Great work on the program so far, we're very please... see last 7 day stats for those who haven't taken advantage yet...

7 Day EPC: $196.83
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00%
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 1.18%
    7 Day Average Sale: $923.99

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread