I am looking for an affiliate program that converts well, either on a per-click or per-lead basis.

I am looking to run the ad as a general pop-under. Something like a contest that requires little more than an email. I have about 1-2K visits a day, and I need to monetize this traffic. Do you have any ideas?

I am also looking for an Ipod giveaway contest program. Thanks in advance for your help!

Edmund

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I am looking for an affiliate program that converts well <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aren't we all?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Aren't we all? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:P

Seems you want something simple to add to an existing site, as opposed to something to base a new site upon.

Ditch the popunder idea, and use Adsense.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Well, here is why not too many will respond:

1. A great program is identified
    2. 300 other ABestweb members sign up
    3. The program is no longer any good

I've had it happen to me! Here is what you can do: If not in Commission Junction, join. Search for links. The Earnings Per 100 Clickthrus (EPC) are given and the top earners are listed first. This will give you an idea of what converts. Then do some searches in those categories to see how successful affiliates get leads.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Thanks for the thoughtful reply legs.
    I am on CJ, and use the EPM thing.

I guess I will have to do trial and error, I wish network marketing worked in a more scientific way, where we shared our results more...I know affiliate programs are sharing their knowledge with each other.

Thanks again,
    Ed.

http and a telephoto
    If you read the forums you will see lots of people talking about what works and doesn't work for them. You just have to do your research.

However, what works for me might not work for you. And vise versa. I can convert collectibles but not apparel. I can convert craft traffic but not pet supplies. On sites that get highly targeted traffic. So go figure.

So if I tell you the programs that convert for me, 10 people will pop up and tell you they can't get them to convert worth crap.

Nothing scientific about affiliate marketing. Nothing at all.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    What everybody else said in this thread. See i'm kinda the opposite with loxly in a few categories. I can't convert collectibles, posters, finance stuff and some others but apparel i do great with, pet supplies decent. Depends on how you target and what kind of traffic your site gets.

It would help to know about your 1-2k visitors. Are they kids looking for game cheats, Betty Boop collectibles, car parts, lingerie. And you know what kind of traffic you're getting so you would have a better idea of how to monetize it. Just gotta do some trial and error and see what works for you.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread