Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a merchant,
    when I doing affiliate,is it right to sent
    E-mail to other website?
    If not,can I have a better way to recruit
    publishers.
    what kind of web will be interesting in affiliate?
    thank u all

It is not good to spam other sites in order to recruit affiliates.

You can buy advertising from Haiko here. http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=fr...9&f=8666019411 If you do that, you will have your own thread on this forum where you can tell people about your program and answer questions.

You can join a network like SAS which I understand is affordable. They will announce your program on the SAS site. SAS has very many affiliates who go there to find merchants to put on their sites.

You can put up a page on your site saying that you have an affiliate program and link all your pages with products to it. Hopefully, if a person searches for your product and the word affiliate, they will find you and your program.

Before you recruit affiliates, you should have your site already on the web and ready to sell your products.

Look in the site review forum and you will see that there are many ways to design a good site. You can see what other people are doing but do not steal their ideas. http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=fr...79&f=400603689

The important thing is that your site shows the products well, tells enough about the products so that people will want to buy them and is easy for people to find and buy the products.

You need to have a good way to track the sales and who the commissions belong to. If you are new at this you should probably use SAS. http://www.shareasale.com
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

I and my teammates all think our website is
    very good and now our products are sold very
    well
    We bought the affiliate progarm from directtrack,I think it is quite good.
    After read your suggestion,I am really confident
    about our affiliate program,thanks
    another question:Should I show my advertisement here?

I am really afraid webmaster delete my advertisement.
    when my affiliate program begin to work,welcome
    all friends to be my great affiliates

I do not know which webmaster you mean. If you buy an ad in the thread from Haiko. He will not delete it. It will drop lower in the forum if no one uses the thread or other threads come along in time. But, it will not be deleted. He is honest and would not take your money and then delete your thread unless it was some kind of abuse such as spaming the thread to bump it to the top all the time. But, I am sure you could answer questions and announce changes to the program there. You need to talk to Haiko and have your questions answered about how it works.

At SAS, new programs are featured for a short while so that all the affiliates get a chance to see what is new. Then, other newer programs are shown. But, as long as you are in the network, affiliates should be able to find you program when they look for your kind of products in search or the directory.

If you have directtrack, I guess, you do not need SAS but you will have a harder time finding affiliates. So, you should talk with Haiko.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

My advertisement just mean:I type some words
    on the forum
    I have spend too much money
    so our company will not give me one dollar again.
    Is it still hard to find affiliate even our website is quite ok
    aiaiai the only way is spam

Spam will get you a bad reputation among the affiliates who count, the ones who make the sales. Before you do that, you should talk to Haiko.

It takes money to make money but not all that much.

Without mentioning your site, could you tell me, generally, what kinds of products you sell?

scooter etc

Well, you have some stiff competition there. However, many affiliates here already have sites and pages that feature scooter products and might be willing to add yours to their already created pages. The advantage is that those pages are already in the search engines.

If you are, however, really just another affiliate yourself, of the same programs, and repackaging yourself as a merchant and offering the same products but at a lower commission, it won't do well here. The only ones who will join are the ones who have some gripe with the originating merchant.

In that case, spam away and you may get some Mom and Pop affiliates but they won't sell much for you. The professionals are here.

Thanks for your suggestion
    I want to do my job well,I will be happy if it is the fact that many friends will add our website to their already created pages.
    buy the way,our web sell 100 scooter per day
    I think it is quite good,when our affiliate program begin to work, I will show the notice to
    all of u

Best of luck with your program. I am sure you will do well. You are going about getting information in a good way.

If you have some new and original products, I know many will be interested in seeing your product line and will help you with your program.

The people here are good people and they know what to do to make a good program. Listen to them and you should succeed.

thank u very much
    my E-mail:flo_comptree@hotmail.com
    best wishes to u

cempa...

If your program is good, we would certainly want to review it...

I am curious about one thing however... your id says that you are
    from ‘fgsdf’... I don’t know what that means but... it seems
    to ring a bell with me for some reason....

I’m from the great state of Georgia in the Southeastern USA...

If you don’t mind saying... exactly where are you from...?
    <Font size="1" color="99000">Never doubt anybody's word for anything... but... Always double check everything... - Grandpa</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    In that case, spam away and you may get some Mom and Pop affiliates but they won't sell much for you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<hr class="ev_code_hr" />
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's mind there are few. ~ Shunryu Suzuki"

Don't warry about my credit, I just want to find a right way to look for reliable affiliate without spam.
    When my program work,I will came here and tell all of u who have interests.
    best rgds

Good choice.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sorry but is no one else getting a strong SAMSZONE feel from this guy?!?!

Yes, I have thought he might just be trolling. But, also, maybe not.

If so, he is, at least, getting classier at it.

Time will tell.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    Time will tell. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Or if a bunch of newbie "buddies" chime in.

Wayne

Andy

SAMSZONE is our main
    time will tell
    wait for me

cempa,

Get the bloody hell off my board !

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...89&m=191106155
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Ah Samszone, lol. Don't think you'll have much luck recruiting here.

ABW Ambassador

SamyT wins the spot the con prize!

Imagine what we might fall for if this guy could spell and had a command of English.

Wayne

We got the - feeling on his previous post of selling 100 per day and no money for advertising. 700 units per week, no $.
    www.joeytomatoes.com :: Day Care For Your Brain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast