Thread: buy.at Management Area Overview Videos Have Arrived!

Talking buy.at Management Area Overview Videos Have Arrived!
    Whether you’re a new affiliate to the network or a buy.at veteran, you’re likely to learn something new in our Management Area Overview Series.

These videos are an average of 2 minutes each and cover the following topics:

1. Account Settings – an overview of the account settings tab as well as how to make changes according to your preferences.
    2. Payments – information on payment settings, as well as finding current and historical payment information.
    3. Reporting – a brief overview of buy.at’s reporting system, with additional details on finding the right reports and choosing your preferred level of detail.
    4. Programs & Creatives – information on using filters to find the right programs, the signup process, and finding and selecting creatives.
    5. Campaign & Creative Tools – a brief overview of the creative and promotional tools within the “Make Links” section of the Management Area.
    More videos are on the way and will include more in-depth information on our tools and technologies.

Happy viewing!

-Amy

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Thanks Amy, I'll certainly be watching these. I find buy.at to be the most complicating of all the networks to find links and coupons on and reporting information on.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshiner View Post
    Thanks Amy, I'll certainly be watching these. I find buy.at to be the most complicating of all the networks to find links and coupons on and reporting information on.
    Glad to hear they'll be helpful!

Regarding your comment on our interface, would you mind elaborating either on here or via email? We always welcome feedback!

-Amy

4. Newsletter Signup