Exclamation Ultimate affiliate tutorial project!
    Hello!
    I am new here though I am not new to affiliate marketing. First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Bart, I am a student. I am studying Financial Law and Finance.
    I've been doing af. marketing for past 3 years, and now I want to share my experience with you guys.

Why did I call this thread "ultimate affiliate tutorial project"?
    Because my idea is to get 3-5 more people with experience, and create a blog.
    Not a normal blog, but a blog, which will show how each is setting up their campaign for one product from scratch!

But wait! What will you get for it?
    You will get an opportunity to give your affiliate links to people reading your daily logs (posts). And trust me people will read this! Just imagine how much you can make because of people will use your affiliate links to register to different companies!

Conclusion
    I will provide a server, cuztomized blog site with publisher accounts for people who would like to help me with this project. If you are interested please let me know in this topic.

Thanks!

You're going to have to explain why someone with experience, someone worth listening to, would want to join your project when they could just as easily do it on their own and keep 100% of the income instead of splitting it amongst the various writers for your project.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Because it is a non-profit project and I would not make any $$$$$ of it. If you don't want to do anything for the community and only thing that matters for you is cash then it means you are not good enough (because you earn cents) or you are not willing to help other people without any profit from it!

Thanks.

Oh, I see. Now it makes sense. People who care about their income don't care about "the community", whatever that means.

I don't for a minute believe you will not earn off that project, and my point about splitting with other writers stands.

There are lots of people willing to help others learn. That's a lot of what this forum is about.
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Ok then I will do it on my own then!
    By the way I think you do get my point. Most people who know how to really make money, don't want to share with others, and they are only showing them methods which work but not as well as they should. My goal would be to show people how it's really done step by step so they could follow the progress every day, ask questions etc.

Also sorry if my english is not perfect but it's my 3rd language.
    Last edited by piekar; July 17th, 2010 at 09:43 PM.

Daniel why don't you show him how to make a geocities site? It is your turn after all

Step one: create free Geocities account.
    Step two: ?
    Step three: profit!
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

My goal would be to show people how it's really done step by step so they could follow the progress every day, ask questions etc.
    Show us then.

Why do you need to come here soliciting people? Because you are either unable or unwilling to find a way to make money online, and you want others to show you how and/or do it for you.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    You contradict yourself. Is the motivation PROFIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by piekar View Post
    But wait! What will you get for it?
    You will get an opportunity to give your affiliate links to people reading your daily logs (posts). And trust me people will read this! Just imagine how much you can make because of people will use your affiliate links to register to different companies!
    OR is your project non-profit with the motivation being to help others:
    Quote Originally Posted by piekar View Post
    If you don't want to do anything for the community and only thing that matters for you is cash then it means you are not good enough (because you earn cents) or you are not willing to help other people without any profit from it!
    You seem to have switched objectives in mid-solicitation.

Also, your statement "people will use your affiliate links to register to different companies!" sounds more like your field is NOT affiliate marketing, but rather MLM.

Finally, even if your vision is a real affiliate marketing "how-to" blog, the participants you are soliciting understand that the target audience of such a site will be neophyte affiliate marketers and others looking for a "get-rich scheme", NOT potential customers. Thus, they know this is not a means to income.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Such skeptics, all of you!
    Generate more fake news.

ABW Ambassador
    Banned now anyway for the other spam he dropped.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread