http and a telephoto
    I noticed a HUGE drop in revenue on the same number of impressions in the last couple of days and have noticed A LOT more image ads on my pages instead of text ads. So I just changed my default to only allow text ads. Anyone else seeing more image ads?

In my opinion the image ads are like a banner exchange, only you get to make bigger or different shaped banners. The whole point of AdSense, as I understood it, was to allow text based advertising because it had a higher click rate than image/banner advertising.

Also, I like giving my visitors the choices available with 2-4 text ads to click on. If they only have one choice and it doesn't interest them, I lost the click through.

What do you think?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I think it is worth a try...

I have noticed a huge decrease too but I attribute it to summer and to the same ads showing constantly.

http and a telephoto
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kyle McPeck:
    I have noticed a huge decrease too but I attribute it to summer and to the same ads showing constantly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That is what I thought for the last month or so with the first decline But I visited most of my websites a few times yesterday when I was doing some tweaking and noticed A LOT more image ads. Which only shows one ad as opposed to several. Otherwise I might agree with you.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread