Smile Qwikfront Datafeed Plugin available
    Hi All
    I had been away with my development work with my much awaited plugin Qwikfront that i demoed on my site long back.So much happened after my laptop died and my PC crashed.
    Everything had come to halt, but the code was safe. Now with the help of my new laptop LG R490-K , its really hell of a machine with i5 and 4GB Ram.

Since the death of datafeedr, I decided to putforth my plugin which went live on my site just 2 days back.
    Still lot of work need to be done, but an early taste of a recipe is what matters.

At present Qwikfront plugin supports csv/txt file formats from 5 networks

1. Paidonresults
    2. AffiliateFuture
    3. Shareasale
    4. CJ
    5. Buy.At

Setting up Category is so easy as a peice of cake, just enter the list of keywords in configuration and voila you are up with a Affiliate Site full of products with
    products and keyword categories.

You can select 3 type of display formats for Products.

1.List
    2.Grid
    3.Teaser

Last - To Create the Store page, just need to create a new Page XYZ and add the code

[ShopFront] in the content and click save, and you have a full blown Affiliate Datafeed site.

if you want to remove the store just remove the page, and click on delete option in the Cpanel to delete the feeds and files to cleanup the space.

Just a small request

1. Do not use wordspinner plugin, this will unlink the plugin.

To Download head to datafeedplug.in

Quote Originally Posted by spiritmonk View Post
    Hi All
    I had been away with my development work with my much awaited plugin Qwikfront that i demoed on my site long back.So much happened after my laptop died and my PC crashed.
    Everything had come to halt, but the code was safe. Now with the help of my new laptop LG R490-K , its really hell of a machine with i5 and 4GB Ram.

Since the death of datafeedr, I decided to putforth my plugin which went live on my site just 2 days back.
    Still lot of work need to be done, but an early taste of a recipe is what matters.

At present Qwikfront plugin supports csv/txt file formats from 5 networks

1. Paidonresults
    2. AffiliateFuture
    3. Shareasale
    4. CJ
    5. Buy.At

Setting up Category is so easy as a peice of cake, just enter the list of keywords in configuration and voila you are up with a Affiliate Site full of products with
    products and keyword categories.

You can select 3 type of display formats for Products.

1.List
    2.Grid
    3.Teaser

Last - To Create the Store page, just need to create a new Page XYZ and add the code

[ShopFront] in the content and click save, and you have a full blown Affiliate Datafeed site.

if you want to remove the store just remove the page, and click on delete option in the Cpanel to delete the feeds and files to cleanup the space.

Just a small request

1. Do not use wordspinner plugin, this will unlink the plugin.

To Download head to datafeedplug.in

Hey, I'm rather new to datafeeds and I am exploring them as a potential option for my websites. At the moment I just use sunshine, pixie dust and rainbows (Hard work, manual updating and hard work).

I want to know what you mean about datafeedr... the death of? I did explore there (pricey) product as an option and never saw anything about the company not existing or having bad press. You saying this, is it a marketing ploy by your datafeed product to give the product a bad name or is it an actual event?

Thanks.

Hey, I tried to go to your page, subscribe to the newsletter, and download the plugin. I kept getting a 404 error -- and no link to download the plugin?

What am I doing wrong? Or what are you doing wrong?
    Generate more fake news.

Okay -- I got double confirmation emails (because I filled out the form twice and got the 404 error both times). I clicked on one and it gave me confirmation that I had been added to your email list.

But that was an HOUR ago, and I never have gotten any follow-up or notice anywhere in anyway for how to download the plugin.

Hmmm. Needs more than a little work, I think, if you're going to require email registration to get your plugin.
    Generate more fake news.

http and a telephoto
    Please clarify "death of datafeedr" - were you referring to your first plugin?

Yes, you need to fix your pages, there is a 404 page when signing up to request the download. To keep a free announcement of your plugin here it needs to be easily accessible and free to use. Otherwise it will require a paid ad.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

My Sincere Apologies for stating a Blunt statement :" Death of Datafeedr" it only applies to me since there was no affiliate data available for the 10-15 Merchants I had selected in my membership area.
    It also means I stopped using it further.No Ploys or No bad intentions, I do not wish to promote my plugin so much, as i am not a professional php developer and I cannot compete with such dedicated people.This was developed just with enthusiasm and a challenge with my friend nothing else.

http and a telephoto
    Well, there is interest here to test your plugin, but so far we cannot get it. Please let us know when the site is fixed.

Sorry All I have updated all the pages on my blog now.
    Please Feel free to download the plugin at http://wp.me/PQSL8-6U

Quote Originally Posted by spiritmonk View Post
    Sorry All I have updated all the pages on my blog now.
    Please Feel free to download the plugin at http://wp.me/PQSL8-6U
    I don't know but... (Using WP3)

Unless I am missing someting somewhere on the code, I think I just wasted my time on these three-in-one plugin:

QwikFront DataFeed
    QwikFront Frontal
    QwikFront ShopFront

I'm feeling sort of like Mr. Sal about this one. A 3-in-one plugin -- with no documentation explaining how to use it?

Probably not worth the time it would take me to scratch my balding head more bald trying to figure it out! LOL!
    Generate more fake news.

Thumbs up Details
    Well the 3 plguins are self explanatory when u enable them

1. QwF ShopFront : here you set the number of products to be displayed in the front page and the display type grid,list or teaser

2. QwF Frontal : Add the keywords based on which the products should be listed and the default currency for the data feed.If the datafeed does not have currency in it this currency will be used.
    3. QWf Datafeed :
    Uploading file,
    set shareasale affiliate id,
    select uploaded file and select network for the file and load the file to database (small glitch need to click load twice).

4. Go to dashboard, create a page and add the shortcode [ShopFront] in html mode.

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by writerguy View Post
    I'm feeling sort of like Mr. Sal about this one. A 3-in-one plugin -- with no documentation explaining how to use it?

Probably not worth the time it would take me to scratch my balding head more bald trying to figure it out! LOL!
    Taking Gary's words into consideration, I looked into the code to reduce the confusion it caused and cleaned it a bit.

Now the update will have only 1 Plugin to be selected in the Wordpress Plugin panel.
    Also I cleaned up the code a bit so that zip files are not shown in the datafeed loading screen.
    Combined all configuration details to one screen as the configuration files were messy earlier.

Thanks for the nice inputs.

When do we receive the plugin, I have opted' in on your list.

Interested in trying this plugin out

See http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showp...20&postcount=8
    It's been available for a few weeks now.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread