Affiliate Manager
    Where to find my super affiliates?
    After read a lot here in AWB, My affiliate program go alive.
    But several days later, I still didn't find any active affiliates although I have
    50 affiliate applications.
    Could somebody tell me where to find my own super affiliates?
    Thanks in advance.
    Michael Yin
    Affiliate Manager, LighTake.com (affiliate [at]lightake.com])

1) Your program is not setup with autoDepost at SAS so that would stop me from promoting your program.

2) Your base commision in 6% I just did a search on SAS for simular merchants pay between 10% to 15%

Just my two cents.......
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    1) Your program is not setup with autoDepost at SAS so that would stop me from promoting your program.

2) Your base commision in 6% I just did a search on SAS for simular merchants pay between 10% to 15%

Just my two cents.......
    Thanks for reminding me of that.
    I want to set auto-deposit. But through Paypal I can't do that.
    Anyway, we nearly open my merchant account all the time to check if it is in low fund. If it is the auto-deposit problem, I think we can discuss to use another way to solve it, such as deposit more at a time, keep more $200-300 in my account to ensure the commission of our affiliates. That's ok for me.

Commission Rate:
    That's the default rate for normal affiliates.
    If you think you have much more confident to bring more sales, I don't mind to raisr your rate to a high level.

Just contact me if you still have any questions.
    Thanks.
    Michael Yin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike255 View Post
    If it is the auto-deposit problem, I think we can discuss to use another way to solve it, such as deposit more at a time, keep more $200-300 in my account to ensure the commission of our affiliates. That's ok for me.
    But not necessarily OK for your potential affiliates. Auto-deposit isn't foolproof, but it's the best guarantee that there are enough funds available to pay our commissions. Increasing the amount of your deposit doesn't guarantee that a spike in sales won't take you offline. Manually replenishing funds also relies on human intervention to insure that funds are kept at an acceptable level. You may be confident that you can keep the funds at a sufficient level, however you have to convince your potential affiliates, and the best way to do that is auto-deposit.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by rematt View Post
    But not necessarily OK for your potential affiliates. Auto-deposit isn't foolproof, but it's the best guarantee that there are enough funds available to pay our commissions. Increasing the amount of your deposit doesn't guarantee that a spike in sales won't take you offline. Manually replenishing funds also relies on human intervention to insure that funds are kept at an acceptable level. You may be confident that you can keep the funds at a sufficient level, however you have to convince your potential affiliates, and the best way to do that is auto-deposit.

-rematt
    OK, If the auto-deposit is the right way to find our super affiliates.
    Why not set it ?
    I will contact SAS staff to ensure my auto-deposit account.
    Thanks for your help.

Is there anythingelse that I should take into consideration to find my super affiliates?
    Michael Yin

Mike your reply does not cut it for me and I am just trying to help since your program does not fit my sites.

1) if you do not have a Credit Card that you can use for Direct Despost then I would have concerns.

2) If your profiles does not show you are on direct Depost then your not and "I" would not join your program.

3) Your Base rate is just that your base rate and that what people are going to look at when considering joing your program. Also their Base rate is between 10-15% and most cases they will up the commision as well. Most of my main merchants pay me 50-100% over their posted rate.

Remember I just trying to help you...........

Thanks for reminding me of that.
    I want to set auto-deposit. But through Paypal I can't do that.
    Anyway, we nearly open my merchant account all the time to check if it is in low fund. If it is the auto-deposit problem, I think we can discuss to use another way to solve it, such as deposit more at a time, keep more $200-300 in my account to ensure the commission of our affiliates. That's ok for me.

Commission Rate:
    That's the default rate for normal affiliates.
    If you think you have much more confident to bring more sales, I don't mind to raisr your rate to a high level.

Just contact me if you still have any questions.
    Thanks.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Super affiliates tend to gravitate toward super affiliate programs : )
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Affiliate Manager
    Howard Gottlieb:
    We are on my way to be the super ones. It nees some time. you see, I am here to learn and do then relearn.

Kse:
    If the auto-deposit really matters, I think I should adjust to the rule.

If you enter into our site, you can see that we are a gadgets-supplier who sell not-so expensive items, besides, we offer freeshipping of all items to all over the world. So, the profit margin will not that big like others.
    Anyway, if realy someone can lead sales, I really don't mind to up for him.
    Michael Yin

We are on my way to be the super ones.
    After read a lot here in AWB, My affiliate program go alive.
    But several days later, I still didn't find any active affiliates although I have
    50 affiliate applications.
    Sure doesn't sound very convincing to me.

A teenager going to his first interview could tell his friends that he's on his way to becoming a millionaire, but it's all wishful thinking at that point.

Read through some of the posts in my signature for some tips on how to improve your program.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Super Affiliates will find you in about 6 months if you program starts off well. Patience and understanding are the keys to your success.

Affiliate Manager
    MC:
    I have read several posts you wrote before, which gave me so much hope and confidence.
    Maybe what I just said is not so clearly. But, anyway, I still need a lot of time to learn here from professinlists in this industry.

Greg Hoffman:
    I will keep your advise in mind. Thanks
    Michael Yin

Kse:
    If the auto-deposit really matters, I think I should adjust to the rule.
    I agree with that 100% and I most of posted at ABW 20+ times saying that all merchants on SAS should be setup on AutoDeposit.
    Last edited by kse; July 22nd, 2010 at 11:22 AM.

Affiliate Manager
    kse:
    I got you. and will also keep this in mind.
    Why my program is not within your consideration?
    Is it just for the category or commission rate?
    Michael Yin

kse:
    I got you. and will also keep this in mind.
    Why my program is not within your consideration?
    Is it just for the category or commission rate?
    I do promote one simular merchant that is on AutoDeposit & Higher Commision Rate but to be honest it just not worth my while to promote such products. Do not take it personnaly or as a reflection of your products. I just want to help you out and give some advice that will help you attact some good affiliates.

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    I do promote one simular merchant that is on AutoDeposit & Higher Commision Rate but to be honest it just not worth my while to promote such products. Do not take it personnaly or as a reflection of your products. I just want to help you out and give some advice that will help you attact some good affiliates.
    Thanks, kse and many friends who help me out here.
    I shall do this step by step. Learn some, improve some.
    Michael Yin

check out dff

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread