Hello everyone do you know who a good person to deal with at CJ. We are waiting on them to see if they will let another site like ours in their network and no answer. I have called todd crawford but have heard nothing back.

John Solamito
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.datecam.com
    www.datedollars.com - Affiliate program for Datecam
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

John,

I am sorry to let you know that Santa Barbara has fallen into the ocean. Good thing CJ Tracking computers are in Los Angeles.

"Tracking will not be affected"

Allen [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

John,

How long ago did you apply?

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com

LOL gearshopper sounds like you are not havin a good time with CJ heehehe. I have been talking with the about being an advertiser for 2 weeks and have not heard back it's frustrating.

John Solamito
    www.datecam.com
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

Hello John,

Are you really sure you want to deal with CJ??? They are not exactly flavour of the month (sorry year!).

I have quite a few dating agencies (and similar) on my site and I'm looking to deal direct with as many Merchants as possible in 2003. I have therefore applied to your own affiliate scheme and hope we can do some business together.

If you must find an affiliate network, try someone who doesn't keep you waiting for 2 weeks. How can a company keep a potential customer waiting that long? Has "Customer Service" been erased from their vocabulary?

Look forward to hearing from you shortly regarding the application. Good Luck.

Hello IAN thanks I want to keep everything inhouse and work directly with the affiliates themselves. I would love to work with you and make this your most successful program. What has been the best for you so far?

John Solamito
    www.datecam.com
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

Hi John,

Glad to hear you are moving away from the idea of working with CJ.

Singlesnet were fairly popular (before they vanished from CJ), but the sites that currently attract the most interest for me are AmericanSingles, Date.com, Match.com and Matchmaker.

In an attempt to support "Direct Merchants" I plan to create more visual promotions on my site and would certainly be interested in re-designing one of my special categories for you (as soon as we get New Year out of the way).

I have something of a passion for Dating Agencies because I believe they offer a very useful service (at least the good ones do!). So it gives me a chance to make money and do some good at the same time!

Hope to speak to you again soon and will be working on some promotional ideas as soon as the hangover goes on January 1st!

Well IAN I look forward to making things work well for you I hope no matter what we are keeping things in house. I want to work hand and hand with the webmasters. Let me know what you think of datecam.com it's a totally different dating site than any other out there. You can communicate by video and sound without installing or configuring anything.

John Solamito
    www.datecam.com
    johns@datecam.com
    C 206-920-5646

ABW Ambassador
    Tell them you have a handy little "shopping accessory" that has been downloaded by millions of users in the past week.

They'll call right back.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread