MovieTickets.com has provided new textlink creative for current box office hits, as well as this week's and next week's movie releases. (Moving forward, you'll be getting these from me weekly.) Links have been categorized in the MA under the following creative groups: Box Office Top 10, Presale (the Wednesday prior to release date) and Now Playing (released on Fridays).

This week's releases include: Ramona and Beezus, a childhood classic from Beverly Cleary and the much anticpated Salt with Angelina Jolie. These can added to your site now. Coding is listed below, as well as in the Now Playing section of your MA. Please make sure to replace "**YOUR AFFILIATE HANDLE**" with your unique handle if you use the ones below.

Why Wait in Line? Get Tickets to see Inception at MovieTickets.com!
<a href="http://buy-cinematix.at/**YOUR AFFILIATE HANDLE**?CTY=4&CID=5246">Why Wait in Line? Get Tickets to see Inception at MovieTickets.com!</a>

Get Tickets to see Ramona and Beezus at MovieTickets.com!
<a href="http://buy-cinematix.at/**YOUR AFFILIATE HANDLE**?CTY=4&CID=5253">Get Tickets to see Ramona and Beezus at MovieTickets.com!</a>

Next week's releases include: Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore, Charlie St. Cloud and Dinner for Schmucks. Presale links can be posted to your website on Wednesday, 7/28, and Now Playing links can be placed on your website next Friday, once the film is released.

Under Box Office Top 10 you can find textlinks for the following: Despicable Me, Predators, The Last Airbender, Toy Story 3, Twlight, Grown Ups, Knight and Day and The Karate Kid. Older movies will be removed and replaced with newer movies on a weekly basis, so please check in frequently for the most-up to-date listing. I will also being working on static, branded links should you want to use those. Stay tuned for more info on those.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions on this. Have a great weekend!

Karen Varecka
Account Manager
Email: karen.varecka@buy.at
Phone: (888) 791-0341 x6