Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (SAS) Linda the Bra Lady - Temporarily Offline 4th Time this Month!!!
    Linda the Bra Lady is Temporarily Offline and this is the 4th Time this Month, I have contacted them but they do not reply to my emails. I will be pulling their links today!!!
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

They might not be very stable in the first place.

They declined my application twice. Of course that's their own call to make, but considering that I have about 20 "women's apparel" sites, two of which are for "just bras".... that should tell you how much business sense they have.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    ... I have about 20 "women's apparel" sites, two of which are for "just bras"....
    David the Bra Lady!
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

That would be me.

I appreciate the support
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

That's what we're here for, ma'am. (-Lone Ranger)

I just noticed the newest member: Linda the Bra Lady
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; July 26th, 2010 at 01:24 PM.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Sorry!
    Hi Kse, David H, and AffiliateHound

My name is Diana and I'm the new affiliate manager for Linda's Online. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with our program. I'm here to tell you it won't happen again.

The reason we've been offline is because we are a growing company and weren't able to keep up with all of the tasks. Cry me a river, right? But seriously - being offline four times in a month is unacceptable and it won't happen again. Promise!

DavidH - I'm sorry to hear your application was denied twice. I looked into it and noticed your main site was a coupon site. At the time of your application, we were limiting accepting coupon sites. Further research showed you had several relevant non-coupon websites and we'd like to approve your application.

Thanks again for your interest and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
    Diana

Diana welcome to ABW and this is a great place to learn about affiliate marketing. So are you going to get setup on Autodeposit today at SAS??
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Ty
    Thank you, Kse!

I look forward to learning. And yes, we will be switching to Auto deposit.

Thank you for voicing your concerns and I hope I helped you today.

-Diana

So you are swithing to Auto deposit today?

I looked into it and noticed your main site was a coupon site. Further research showed you had several relevant non-coupon websites and we'd like to approve your application.
    And just how you would be able to cross-reference and identify which SAS account belongs to me? Am I listed by ABW username in the Shareasale interface?

And just how you would be able to cross-reference and identify which SAS account belongs to me? Am I listed by ABW username in the Shareasale interface?
    I too would like to know the answer.
    Last edited by leeann; July 26th, 2010 at 02:48 PM.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

http and a telephoto
    You aren't. I would assume they looked for anyone named David that they declined. There are no ABW names in Shareasale.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Well since I stated this thread I think I should provide an update:

"Linda the Bra Lady" is now on Auto Deposit as of today!!!!

Thank you Diana and hope you stick around ABW!!!

David, I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loxly View Post
    You aren't. I would assume they looked for anyone named David that they declined. There are no ABW names in Shareasale.
    People often do not use their real names on forums. How would she know that his real name is David? And why no answer from Diana?
    Last edited by leeann; July 26th, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Quote Originally Posted by leeann View Post
    People often do not use their real names on forums. How would she know that his real name is David? And why no answer from Diana?
    I PMed David with one way that it could have been done. He can share with the rest of the class if he wants.
    [SIZE="2"][LEFT][B]David Culpepper, SubscriptionAgent.com[/B]
    [URL=http://www.subscriptionagent.com/aff/index.html]Affiliate Program Info[/URL] | E: [email=david@subscriptionagent.com]david@subscriptionagent.com[/email] | [URL=http://twitter.com/dculpepper]Twitter[/URL] | [URL=http://www.facebook.com/DavidCulpepper]Facebook[/URL]
    30% Commission & LIFETIME Cookie![/LEFT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by dculpepper View Post
    I PMed David with one way that it could have been done. He can share with the rest of the class if he wants.
    The worried class needs to know.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    The worried class needs to know.
    The same way I figured out that you have not joined our affiliate program...

Nothing malicious. I visited the link in his signature and and got his ShareASale User ID from the links posted there. Then searched our list of affiliates. Of course I have no idea if the bra lady did the same thing or not. She may have went through their list of declined affiliates looking for a David H as loxly suggested.
    [URL=http://www.subscriptionagent.com/aff/index.html]Affiliate Program Info[/URL] | E: [email=david@subscriptionagent.com]david@subscriptionagent.com[/email] | [URL=http://twitter.com/dculpepper]Twitter[/URL] | [URL=http://www.facebook.com/DavidCulpepper]Facebook[/URL]

Nothing malicious. I visited the link in his signature and and got his ShareASale User ID from the links posted there. Then searched our list of affiliates.
    Hum.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Goes to show you, be carefull what you put in ur sig.

Welcome to the forum Diana
    Richard
    Affiliate Marketing Manager AMWSO
    Digestinol, Luxe-Design

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso

Hey... I'm just suggesting ways it could have been done.

Any merchant who did what I suggested wouldn't be able to get any information that they did not already have anyway. The affiliate would have to be in your program or have applied to your program for them to even show up in the search.

Hey... I'm just suggesting ways it could have been done.

Any merchant who did what I suggested wouldn't be able to get any information that they did not already have anyway. The affiliate would have to be in your program or have applied to your program for them to even show up in the search.
    So, a SAS merchant cannot search for an affiliate with their id number the way an affiliate can search for a merchant with a merchant id?

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    So, a SAS merchant cannot search for an affiliate with their id number the way an affiliate can search for a merchant with a merchant id?
    Only if they are an active affiliate in the merchant's program or have applied to the program and are in the pending approval list or declined list. There is no way to search for or recruit affiliates through the SAS interface.

Supposedly, You can recruit affiliates through the "Affiliate Aquarium" but I find it to be... well... less than useful. I haven't spent much time in there though.

Nothing malicious. I visited the link in his signature and and got his ShareASale User ID from the links posted there. Then searched our list of affiliates. Of course I have no idea if the bra lady did the same thing or not. She may have went through their list of declined affiliates looking for a David H as loxly suggested.
    That makes sense.
    leeann

http and a telephoto
    Only if they are an active affiliate in the merchant's program or have applied to the program and are in the pending approval list or declined list. There is no way to search for or recruit affiliates through the SAS interface.

Supposedly, You can recruit affiliates through the "Affiliate Aquarium"
    Ditto, and the Aquarium is totally "opt in" so merchants can't see you unless you have created a profile and made it public.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast