Unhappy Are pepperjam Scam?
    Anyone got real payment from this network? I have earned more than $500 and have't got any checks although they said they have mailed checks to me. And I also made requested to my Affiliate manager Ashley Lettich. She told me they will resend checks to me but none I got after two months. Then I made requested to her that please make repayment to my bank account. She said ok and now 3 months has passed, no money I got also. Are they real scam? Why this happened if the checks was lost for one time, two times, and bank wire payment was also lost? So incredible!!! The payment in arrears is for almost 8 months.
    Last edited by flyingfish83; July 29th, 2010 at 09:24 AM.

I've been getting payments DD no problem, twice a month like clockwork. there was an initial issue that was sorted out quickly with help from 2 individuals there. Never had a cheque sent so can't comment on those issues.

I been with Pepperjam from day one, they been as good of a network and any other network I have worked with. Never ever had a problem with them at all. Some people here do not like them but I feel its is due to a personnal conflict of the former owner of ABW and the former owner of PJ (or that my understanding of it)
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

I was getting checks OK, and switched to DD and like ToughTurkey, have been getting about 2 / month. I think they offer PayPal payments, too?

I've had payment problems with them in the past, too, but it seemed like their payment processor doesn't have their act together. Just keep poking until you finally get the issue resolved. PJ isn't out to scam anybody; they just need to get a more efficient payment processing system in place.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    PJ is legit, most likely a problem with accounting. I would give them a call to get it straightened out.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread