Affiliate Manager maxwellgarner's Avatar
    Great community for content building and link building
    Came across this today and wow...powerful community for both content seekers and people looking to build back links:

MyBlogGuest.com
    Affiliate marketing is not just a way to make money, it's a way of life.
    Maxwell Garner | Owner | [URL="http://creditcardaffiliateservices.com"]CreditCardAffiliateServices.com[/URL] | Phone - 407-504-5944

I belong to a membership site that has a network of blogs as part of their operation. In fact, I have two sites in that network receiving guest posts.

My initial reaction to this site, after having my two sites in a guest posting/network arrangement with the membership site is -- a lot of caution.

If you're one of the blogs receiving guest posts, you'll get a WORLD of badly written, irrelevant junk and spend a lot of time rejecting posts.

If you're one of the guest posters sending articles, you'll be dealing with blog owners who 1) are too careless and/or ignorant to keep their sites in good shape, and 2) writing content to post on blogs loaded with a lot of junk.

It's just a simple truth that all the idiots out there who've heard and mis-heard about "article marketing" flood sites like this with piles of cr*p.

Of course, I'm maybe being too cynical and certainly would not discount the usefulness of such sites as MyBlogGuest.com without actually trying them. But just a glance at their front page, which has no links I can find to actually let you see some of the blogs involved, doesn't particularly encourage me.

As I said, perhaps I'm too cynical and I certainly wouldn't turn anyone away from trying it. Indeed, I'm sure many of us would be happy to hear of experiences with the site from those who try it!
    Generate more fake news.

Affiliate Manager maxwellgarner's Avatar
    Yeah, I was using freetrafficsystem, but I found it to be a bunch of bologna, such as what you are referring to above. With MyBlogGuest, you can actually pick and choose who you want to allow to blog on your site and do a little bit of a background check on a site before you spend time writing for them.
    Affiliate marketing is not just a way to make money, it's a way of life.
    Maxwell Garner | Owner | [URL="http://creditcardaffiliateservices.com"]CreditCardAffiliateServices.com[/URL] | Phone - 407-504-5944

Ah, what the heck. I'm in a littler happier mood this afternoon -- maybe I'll go give 'em a try.
    Generate more fake news.

MyBlogGuest is a forum
    Unlike what you are probably thinking about the site, it's a forum, so it can't be compared to the one mentioned. It is being promoted as the community of ethical guest bloggers (no low quality content and crappy links). Of course crap slips in but overall the place is top-notch.

Question
    Thanks to all for the feedback, but it's quite interesting that it has high Alexa ranking...

Very few things more useless than a site's Alexa ranking. From what I understand, Alexa ranking hasn't been much of a consideration for the last, oh, I dunno, 8-10 years?
    Generate more fake news.

I came across one website (its called Weloxy) which allows you to upload your logo to their website (and you donít need to have theirs on your website). Apparently their users can insert logos in their accounts and use them. I think it is good for your existing users but not for acquiring new ones. What do you think?

I have used many link building tool and the one that has worked the best is Linkvana. The good thing about it is that it really works and works well. The bad thing is that it is pretty expensive and you still have to do a lot of work. I was spending at least an hour a day on it, but the results paid off.

Linkvana is pricey, but surely gets the job done. I highly recommend it as well.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread