affiliate training and software
    Hey guys,

I'm new as you can see by how many posts I have and have a couple questions that I'm sure you guys will know:

1) I want to join a training program/school for affiliate marketing to help me get my feet off the ground instead of trying to learn on my own. I was wondering what you guys use and where the best place to learn is/where the best teachers are? I was thinking about joining affiliateclassroom.com because anik singal was ranked top 3 entrepreneur in business week 2008 so he seemed legit...anybody belong there?

2) I want a program to assist in finding the top niches and products out there right now. Maybe there isn't one but I was thinking about joining theinternettimemachine which seems like a decent product and since it costs $97/month to use I assume it can't be half bad but I could also just be a dumb gullible newbie!

3) sorry one more...does anybody use a VA to assist with blog posts, research, mailings, etc?

Any help would be appreciated and let me know if I'm wasting my money and also what you guys are using. Also, as far as money is concerned I can afford around $300/month right now as a budget if that helps...

Thanks,

-rs107
    Last edited by rs107; July 29th, 2010 at 02:42 PM.

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread