ABW Ambassador
    Automatic Twitter Poster - Any Good Ones
    To get specific, what I'm looking for. Not where you make a post on Wordpress and it goes out to Twitter, see all kinds of stuff for that but.......

As an example, let's say you have a joke site and people sign up to your Twitter to get a joke of the day. Or a quote site and get quote of the day.

I know you can do it manually each day but I want something where I can go ahead and get them all done and set it up where it posts automatically each day.

You can schedule tweets in hootsuite. I do it all the time, it would be a pain to do 365 all at once though. I usually schedule them out for a week or two.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Tweet Adder has a bad rep, but it might do something like this. I think you can feed it a text file of scheduled tweets. Maybe you can put dates/times on them.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny O'Hare View Post
    You can schedule tweets in hootsuite. I do it all the time, it would be a pain to do 365 all at once though. I usually schedule them out for a week or two.
    Thanks, will check that one out. Can you do that in the free version or do you have to get the Pro?
    Last edited by Trust; July 29th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryFuelPatrick View Post
    Tweet Adder has a bad rep, but it might do something like this. I think you can feed it a text file of scheduled tweets. Maybe you can put dates/times on them.
    Thanks, will check that one out too, just downloaded the demo.

free version, I use google chrome with it and manage all my twitter accounts.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny O'Hare View Post
    free version, I use google chrome with it and manage all my twitter accounts.
    Alright, thanks. I see how to do it here - http://help.hootsuite.com/entries/12...-status-update

Will give it a try. Yeah, might just do a month at a time, want to get it on autopilot as much as possible.

socialoomph (dot) com is one I have used. The free version.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ladidah View Post
    socialoomph (dot) com is one I have used. The free version.
    Will give that one a try as well, thanks. New toys to play with.

I am using socialoomph too. Its powerful. I think their PRO service is what your looking for.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread