Price Updates on Datafeed
    A little over a week ago, a customer wrote me about a price discrepancy between what was on my site & the vendor's site. I emailed the customer rep at the merchant, cc'd the customer. The customer rep wrote back that I hadn't updated my feed.

There were several items from this merchant that didn't match & when I checked the PS feed, these items weren't marked "inactive." My preferences are also set to "Replace it with a similar product until the original becomes available again" so I will never have an inactive item displaying. (BTW, I told the customer rep & the aff manager about this, was furious that I was automatically blamed...but haven't heard back from either of them. Goooombye!—pulled their links.)

Today I received an email from another merchant about keeping their datafeed updated, one that I also use PS for.

My question: If an item is still active/in stock, but the merchant updated the price on their feed (& submitted it to PS), will the new price be automatically updated on the item in PS? I'm on an Enterprise program.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Yes
    Yes, if products is active and if merchant changes prices for the product in their feed then PopShops systems will automatically update the price in your shops.

Thank you Pondy, this is what I understood. As you have only 5 posts all in PopShops, I'm ponderin' that you're a secret "PS Helper Elf."
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread